Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
701febf211855525ba40e99361fa2861.gif
Mist, Snap, Artemis, Pockets, Rhianne, Jimi and everyone who passes through :wave::coffee2::coffee2:
Hope everyone is doing well this morning :hug::inlove::hug:
Hope everyone has a good Monday :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, the morning....UGH :xD: got a call this morning....I'm all booked up this Friday, going on vacation for two weeks, my next available time will be October 18. You will have to see if G.E will be able to find another that will be able to service your washer/dryer combo, if you don't want to wait that long.
Who the hell wants to wait for three weeks to get their washer fixed? I haven't called G.E (Hairer) yet. I gotta cool down first and keep telling myself...it's not their fault.
Oh, and think of the smell that washer is going to have with the clothes stuck in it for that long. It's already going to stink.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, the morning....UGH :xD: got a call this morning....I'm all booked up this Friday, going on vacation for two weeks, my next available time will be October 18. You will have to see if G.E will be able to find another that will be able to service your washer/dryer combo, if you don't want to wait that long.
Who the hell wants to wait for three weeks to get their washer fixed? I haven't called G.E (Hairer) yet. I gotta cool down first and keep telling myself...it's not their fault.
Oh, and think of the smell that washer is going to have with the clothes stuck in it for that long. It's already going to stink.
Sorry to hear about your washer. We had a similar problem a few months back. Hubs repaired it though. I don't know what part he bought but he went to you tube and bought a part from the appliance store. He repaired this washer about 5 times. It was originally purchased when we first moved into the house back in the early 90s. Same thing with all my appliances. I will never get anything new because he "fixes" everything. It's a good thing on one hand but I really want a new stove. If you lived nearby I would send him over. :)

BTW I had to remove all my clothes and dip out all the water. It's time consuming but I used 5 gallon buckets for the clothes.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Hey, sorry about the dryer. At first I thought you were going on vacation! :facepalm: That so sucks, though. It’s a long time to wait.
Hope everything else is good with you! Big hugs and love to you and the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry to hear about your washer. We had a similar problem a few months back. Hubs repaired it though. I don't know what part he bought but he went to you tube and bought a part from the appliance store. He repaired this washer about 5 times. It was originally purchased when we first moved into the house back in the early 90s. Same thing with all my appliances. I will never get anything new because he "fixes" everything. It's a good thing on one hand but I really want a new stove. If you lived nearby I would send him over. :)

BTW I had to remove all my clothes and dip out all the water. It's time consuming but I used 5 gallon buckets for the clothes.

How did your interview go?

Thank you :) Artemis. It's cool your hubs was able to fix your washer. Lol, I'm well on my way of getting to number five with the washer/dryer. Hopefully, one of these days, you will get your new stove.

It would be great if I could get it fixed by another person, Thank you for offering your hubs. Unfortunately, if someone tries to fix it, I guess, if the person isn't a certified tech :question: the warranty will be invalid. Hairer said I could find a tech to fix it, and then send them the invoice. However, I can't afford it.

I can't get the clothes out, it is locked down. Some kind of childproof mechanism, cuz you know, how children love climbing into washers or dryers :rolleyes: just like, how they love to play in vehicles when it's 100° outside.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, sorry about the dryer. At first I thought you were going on vacation! :facepalm: That so sucks, though. It’s a long time to wait.
Hope everything else is good with you! Big hugs and love to you and the family.

Hi, Rhianne :)
Thanks ! LOL, I can see where you got that idea. :gaah: The first time this happen, I waited a month, maybe it was closer to two, I don't remember :facepalm: . I'm starting to think that these washers/dryers are not new, but refurbished. I could just be paranoid, cuz this is my third one that has gone bad :cuss2: but it did last the longest...six months.
Thank you <3 . Hope you're doing well and getting everything in order b4 the hammer goes come down. Didn't want to use that three letter curse word :cuss2:
Have a good night and take care, big hugs :hug: and much love :inlove: to you and family <3

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How did your interview go?

Thank you :) Artemis. It's cool your hubs was able to fix your washer. Lol, I'm well on my way of getting to number five with the washer/dryer. Hopefully, one of these days, you will get your new stove.

It would be great if I could get it fixed by another person, Thank you for offering your hubs. Unfortunately, if someone tries to fix it, I guess, if the person isn't a certified tech :question: the warranty will be invalid. Hairer said I could find a tech to fix it, and then send them the invoice. However, I can't afford it.

I can't get the clothes out, it is locked down. Some kind of childproof mechanism, cuz you know, how children love climbing into washers or dryers :rolleyes: just like, how they love to play in vehicles when it's 100° outside.

Interview went great last Friday. I got the call today I was hired. Of course, contingent on my drug screen.I will have to jump though a few hoops still.
I was offered a .6 position which is 24 hours a week. The negative is : I have to drive to downtown East side Milwaukee for 3 days of orientation. Yuk and Yikes! I'll muster though it. I dislike Milwaukee very much. I live North of the city. I will be working strictly rehab with a chance of cross training to other areas. The job is not in Milwaukee but they do the orientation at their main building.

All I'm thinking is buying stuff for vaping before May 11, 2020

I hope you can get your washer repaired. I had no idea about childproof washers. I haven't looked for one in a long time.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, Rhianne :)
Thanks ! LOL, I can see where you got that idea. :gaah: The first time this happen, I waited a month, maybe it was closer to two, I don't remember :facepalm: . I'm starting to think that these washers/dryers are not new, but refurbished. I could just be paranoid, cuz this is my third one that has gone bad :cuss2: but it did last the longest...six months.
Thank you <3 . Hope you're doing well and getting everything in order b4 the hammer goes come down. Didn't want to use that three letter curse word :cuss2:
Have a good night and take care, big hugs :hug: and much love :inlove: to you and family <3

I can’t believe the dryer locked. :crazy: It’s like the last few weeks have been strange for everyone.
Yep, I’m trying hard with this bs. Bought more nic, flavors, juice etc. Really can’t afford all this right now.
Hugs to you, so you feel better.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Ding,Ding,Ding!!!" Ah, you have won the Internet in this moment for stating the most subjective and relative matter. :) you get, ... the infamous no prize, prize. We'll even send you triplicates. :)

Ammonia -- Drugs

Thanks, bro. My usual dull razor view of things and all. :giggle: But yes, the vibe here the last week or so has been distressed, like frayed unhappy denim.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But yes, the vibe here the last week or so has been distressed, like frayed unhappy denim.

Know what you mean. Learned Rush the band has stopped this last week. Iron Maiden is heading that way as well. That makes three major bands in the last two years either voluntarily retiring, or forcibly being retired by life.

Of course, everyone knows nothing on Earth can go on eternal except Change. Still it can give pause in considering how one grew up with the music of such power houses. This leads down the ever winding path of introspection, good or bad.

And then comes a dawning of "well it is still the same empty cup". Dust yourself off, stand back up even if it hurts. Walk on through life because that is what is done. Frayed? Likely so, not that it matters because you're always frayed. What's new?

Not much is new. Apologies if this reads melancholic. I'm tired and not earned the tired yet today, doubt I will feel I earn it at all, yet tired I'll remain. There's lots of nothing needing done.

Bah.

Sleep Dealer -- The Way Home

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Interview went great last Friday. I got the call today I was hired. Of course, contingent on my drug screen.I will have to jump though a few hoops still.
I was offered a .6 position which is 24 hours a week. The negative is : I have to drive to downtown East side Milwaukee for 3 days of orientation. Yuk and Yikes! I'll muster though it. I dislike Milwaukee very much. I live North of the city. I will be working strictly rehab with a chance of cross training to other areas. The job is not in Milwaukee but they do the orientation at their main building.

All I'm thinking is buying stuff for vaping before May 11, 2020

I hope you can get your washer repaired. I had no idea about childproof washers. I haven't looked for one in a long time.
:stars2: CONGRATULATIONS :stars2: that's great you got the job ! Do you think you'll like this one? I sure do hope you will. Thank goodness it's three days and not the whole week. Be safe going to and from Milwaukee and hopefully the days will go by quickly.

Yeah, I am too and it's coming way too quickly !

Thank you <3 . I wish I would've never bought this one. It was on sale...now I know why :xD: . I think, the manufacturers are putting locks on all these new computerized washer and dryers, so children won't climb in them. When I was child, I never thought once about getting into the dryer, not even playing hide-n-seek.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can’t believe the dryer locked. :crazy: It’s like the last few weeks have been strange for everyone.
Yep, I’m trying hard with this bs. Bought more nic, flavors, juice etc. Really can’t afford all this right now.
Hugs to you, so you feel better.

We all have entered the Twilight Zone...wait till next week's episode :teehee: !
Oh, Good ! I'm glad you've bought more vaping essentials. You're not alone in not being able to afford to do all this :hug: .
Awe, thank you <3 :hug: I needed that hug.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, some more bad news on the bashing vape :sad:
On last night's news... In KS, there was another death (from the black market) but of course, the news is just saying Vaping...nic, thc and the person had other medical problems . I'm sure the governor is preparing an executive order or pushing for a bill to be written up to ban flavors. I hope I'm wrong !

VU Sponsors