A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon family:wave:
Hope everyone is doin well today:D
Sure is sparce in here today
Wonder where Rhianne is, hope she's doin well, no Amber today either, and didn't see Gopher this week end:(:(:(
I hope everyone finds their way home:)
:) Hi Jimi :wave:
Thank you doing well here today :) . Hope you are doing well :hug: . I miss everyone, too. I hope @Amber Petti is enjoying the outside with Toby & @Rhianne is just having iPad issues and is doing alright. Hopefully @gopher_byrd is just busy and will be here this weekend. I hope so, too!

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
0cb72bef92dce6bf902f3891bea8da34.gif

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good Morning, Amber.
Good to see you! Hope you are doing well and your teeth are healing well. You have a great day! Love you <3 :hug: :blowkiss:

Afternoon wolfie!! My teeth are still pretty sore, but look great! I can’t wait to go back and get the other two fixed and then get my crowns on! Have a great day my love! Love you too!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Afternoon wolfie!! My teeth are still pretty sore, but look great! I can’t wait to go back and get the other two fixed and then get my crowns on! Have a great day my love! Love you too!
Aww, I'm sorry :hug: they still hurt. I bet you are excited to get the others done. How soon will it be? It's so nice to have a great looking smile!

I've lived with a front chipped tooth all my life until last year. The dentist evened out the tooth. But, I want to know is why...why...why??? No dentist couldn't have done this when I was a teenager :mad: ??? Mom had dental insurance, I've had dental insurance pretty much all through adulthood.... WTF?!?!? Didn't they know what it does to a teenagers self esteem :confused:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Aww, I'm sorry :hug: they still hurt. I bet you are excited to get the others done. How soon will it be? It's so nice to have a great looking smile!

I've lived with a front chipped tooth all my life until last year. The dentist evened out the tooth. But, I want to know is why...why...why??? No dentist couldn't have done this when I was a teenager :mad: ??? Mom had dental insurance, I've had dental insurance pretty much all through adulthood.... WTF?!?!? Didn't they know what it does to a teenagers self esteem :confused:

The next session will be March 26th. But I’m on a cancellation list so if something opens up sooner I get in.

im sorry you had to go through having a chipped tooth for so long! That had to have been tough!

VU Sponsors