Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning All!

I am doing OK, still feeling OK, hubby still sick- ugh! I hope he starts feeling better soon. Wish he would go to the Dr.
He is sleeping a lot and not eating that well, but still drinking water and fruit juice- he had a soup and sandwich for lunch, but didn't eat any home made pizza, maybe a few bites and went to bed- he is still sleeping.
Raining here right now, calling for snow today-
I hope you are all well!

:wave:
Good morning, Snap
Good to hear you're doing ok :) . So sorry your hubby is still sick. I'm hoping right along with you :hug:
As long as he is eating and keeping down, that's good! But, missing out on your home made pizza :eek: .
:gaah: More snow :( that sucks, hopefully, it won't accumulate. Had a dusting here yesterday morning. Some places out northwest, it snowed a couple- up to three inches.

You stay well !
Hope everyone will have a good day today :wave:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning All!

I am doing OK, still feeling OK, hubby still sick- ugh! I hope he starts feeling better soon. Wish he would go to the Dr.
He is sleeping a lot and not eating that well, but still drinking water and fruit juice- he had a soup and sandwich for lunch, but didn't eat any home made pizza, maybe a few bites and went to bed- he is still sleeping.
Raining here right now, calling for snow today-
I hope you are all well!

:wave:
Good morning Snap,:wave:
Glad you are staying well:bliss: my friend, the flu this year is a long laster:rolleyes: you don't need any part of that:eek:. Would he drink a nice herbal tea, it is real medicine and would help him heal for it., Sleep is the best medicine so the more he sleeps the better. Chicken soup has been proven to help fight the flu. What? no homemade pizza:eek: unheard of:giggle:. Winter mush have a grudge on your area:gaah:we have some bulb flowers coming up:D but was only 25 last night.
I hope you have a wonderful day and get some time to play today, taking care of the hubby has probably really kept you running, I kown when I am sick I work my poor wifey to the limit:rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes::giggle:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, Snap
Good to hear you're doing ok :) . So sorry your hubby is still sick. I'm hoping right along with you :hug:
As long as he is eating and keeping down, that's good! But, missing out on your home made pizza :eek: .
:gaah: More snow :( that sucks, hopefully, it won't accumulate. Had a dusting here yesterday morning. Some places out northwest, it snowed a couple- up to three inches.

You stay well !
Hope everyone will have a good day today :wave:
Good morning Wolfie and everyone else, :wave:
hope everyone are having a fantastic day:)
I am ready for some rock and roll:cool:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning Snap,:wave:
Glad you are staying well:bliss: my friend, the flu this year is a long laster:rolleyes: you don't need any part of that:eek:. Would he drink a nice herbal tea, it is real medicine and would help him heal for it., Sleep is the best medicine so the more he sleeps the better. Chicken soup has been proven to help fight the flu. What? no homemade pizza:eek: unheard of:giggle:. Winter mush have a grudge on your area:gaah:we have some bulb flowers coming up:D but was only 25 last night.
I hope you have a wonderful day and get some time to play today, taking care of the hubby has probably really kept you running, I kown when I am sick I work my poor wifey to the limit:rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes::giggle:

Thanks Jimi- I made homemade chicken soup today in my pressure cooker and he ate a bowl- wish he would eat more! He is back to bed- I can't believe he worked all week feeling like this! Yes the sleep is good for him, he is one that never sleeps.He has a horrible cough, but the medicine helps, and calms that so he can sleep. No wouldn't drink tea- but he is finally drinking water.
I know who doesn't love homemade Pizza, we make it every Saturday. I make the dough and he puts on the toppings- he usually loves that. No help yesterday.
Yes Ole man winter has a grip on us here- it is snowing but not sticking, so far.
Hope all is well with you and Jean!
:blowkiss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Jimi- I made homemade chicken soup today in my pressure cooker and he ate a bowl- wish he would eat more! He is back to bed- I can't believe he worked all week feeling like this! Yes the sleep is good for him, he is one that never sleeps.He has a horrible cough, but the medicine helps, and calms that so he can sleep. No wouldn't drink tea- but he is finally drinking water.
I know who doesn't love homemade Pizza, we make it every Saturday. I make the dough and he puts on the toppings- he usually loves that. No help yesterday.
Yes Ole man winter has a grip on us here- it is snowing but not sticking, so far.
Hope all is well with you and Jean!
:blowkiss:
MMMM homemade chicken soup is the best:), yes the more he eats the better:yes:.It probably even amazes him too that he worked all week ;). That homemade soup and plenty of sleep will make a new man out of him:). Any liquid you can get down him will help, even if you have to use the "please , for me honey" tactic:giggle:. I love homemade pizza<3 but can't have it anymore so I have to taste it with my eyes only:rolleyes:.
He sure does and needs to step aside and let his daughter spring take over:cool:
Thank you, we are doing pretty good today:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hey, Jimi or anyone. If you know more songs with diddy... wa (wah)... diddie....Please post them. I gotta know :) .

:bliss: Had a blast, Jimi. Thank you :) . Sleep well, Jimi.
Hope to see everyone on the flip side.
Good night :wave:

Those Nights

How about this one?
Doo Wah Diddy- Manfred Mann

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad your day has been alright my friend:wave:
Thank you Wolfie the day was pretty good;)
You're welcome :)
Glad your day was pretty good.

Tomorrow is going to suck :blech: . Have to call washer/dryer company and call the tv manufacturer to see if they will live up to their warranty. I think my electronics ghost is having some phun :giggle:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're welcome :) Glad your day was pretty good.

Tomorrow is going to suck :blech: . Have to call washer/dryer company and call the tv manufacturer to see if they will live up to their warranty. I think my electronics ghost is having some phun :giggle:
Your luck is almost as bad as mine:eek::eek::eek: hope it goes well tomorrow:)

VU Sponsors