Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is the good for the day....
It actually happened last night, but it was a good sized Bob cat in the fenced in backyard. @Bliss Doubt , lol, yup good timing, actually saw it got pics and videos.
The good is was able to do the above, and today, turned the video into a gif to be able to share with you all. It was really close to the home
Here's the pic 1000010795.jpg
1000010818.gif
Excuse the tall grass just haven't had time to mow.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It actually happened last night, but it was a good sized Bob cat in the fenced in backyard. @Bliss Doubt , lol, yup good timing, actually saw it got pics and videos.
The good is was able to do the above, and today, turned the video into a gif to be able to share with you all. It was really close to the home
Here's the pic View attachment 214583
View attachment 214584
Wow! that's close
I like the feild look of tall grass.;)
Thank you for sharing my friend:hug:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's the pic View attachment 214583
View attachment 214584

I can't imagine the job of mowing that.

My impression was wow, she must be way out in the country, but a few years ago I read of how people in places like Colorado Springs and Pueblo, not really that far flung or rural, can look out the back door in the morning and see a lynx eating the dog's food.

That is a gorgeous gif.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes found out this afternoon:(, it wasn't the news I wanted to hear but I think I know what's causin it, time to change back to my old diet, thank you for asking my dear friend :hug:

Can you try just cutting out one thing but keeping the other, to see what happens? Or is that too risky? I would think to keep the salmon, eliminate the bread, because verification of the organic growing method does not verify there is no GMO present from pollen drift (which is the elephant in the room). Not to mention that an organic grower isn't spraying glyphosate, but his prick neighbor conventional farmer may be dousing the whole area with it via wind drift.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you try just cutting out one thing but keeping the other, to see what happens? Or is that too risky? I would think to keep the salmon, eliminate the bread, because verification of the organic growing method does not verify there is no GMO present from pollen drift (which is the elephant in the room). Not to mention that an organic grower isn't spraying glyphosate, but his prick neighbor conventional farmer may be dousing the whole area with it via wind drift.
Yes I am doin the elimination process one at a time. ;) I think bread is a good place to start too. Some products, even though they are organic, carry other organic pesticides and poisons, it just depends on the maker as to how clean the original material was when made also.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text

VU Sponsors