Become a Patron!

A Vaping Angel

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So there is a Vaping Angel in the world. After some crazy exploits Found Me Down On My Luck to the extreme measure this kind person took it upon herself to pay it forward and send me an amazing package with everything needed to vape. I won't ever be able to thank this person enough nor pay back the kindness she showed me, but as I put my life back together I will do everything I can to not only do just that, but also make sure that I am always mindful to pay it forward and help those in need just as she did for me

So again, @Dawn0810 Thank you from the very bottom of my heart I will never forget what you done for me!

Love & Aloha,

BrianIMG_20160924_112955.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So there is a Vaping Angel in the world. After some crazy exploits Found Me Down On My Luck to the extreme measure this kind person took it upon herself to pay it forward and send me an amazing package with everything needed to vape. I won't ever be able to thank this person enough nor pay back the kindness she showed me, but as I put my life back together I will do everything I can to not only do just that, but also make sure that I am always mindful to pay it forward and help those in need just as she did for me

So again, @Dawn0810 Thank you from the very bottom of my heart I will never forget what you done for me!

Love & Aloha,

BrianView attachment 62397

I needed to hear that today. Bless you both <3

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey bro how's my old home? Which island you moved to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Love & Aloha,

BrianView attachment 62397

We all need help every once and a while and I'll never hesitate to help someone that truly needs it. You getting healthy and back on track makes it all worth it. I hope this in some small way puts some of your worries aside so you can not stress about vaping supplies and focus on what you need to. I consider you a friend I haven't met yet. Thank you for writing all this it made my day I don't know who was more excited for you to get the package you or me lol I was so excited for you to open it lol

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We all need help every once and a while and I'll never hesitate to help someone that truly needs it. You getting healthy and back on track makes it all worth it. I hope this in some small way puts some of your worries aside so you can not stress about vaping supplies and focus on what you need to. I consider you a friend I haven't met yet. Thank you for writing all this it made my day I don't know who was more excited for you to get the package you or me lol I was so excited for you to open it lol

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Wonderful thing you did there paying it forward (((Kudo's)))<3:cool:

VU Sponsors