Become a Patron!

about coil heads..

Hi.
I am new in vaping so today I ordered Joyetech evic-vt mini 60w... and the thing I really didnt know is about coil head. So originally this come with Ego One Mega VT Tank atomizer.
So I didnt know what coil heads should I get and I ordered Joyetech Ego One Mega VT Cl-Ti 0.4Ohm heads. Will them are right thing for this?
And please if you can explain me in a few words about coil heads and Ohms in different modes (VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW/Bypass Mode)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The coil heads you ordered are made of Ti wire (VT-Ti), and can be used in temperature control TI mode only. Other available coil heads are Ni200 wire (VT-Ni), and can be used in temperature control NI mode only. The others are regular wire to be used w/ power mode (VW=variable wattage) only. Bypass Mode and your regulated mod behaves like a mechanical mod, which I don't recommend for a beginner.

vapeju

Member For 4 Years
The coil heads you ordered are made of Ti wire (VT-Ti), and can be used in temperature control TI mode only. Other available coil heads are Ni200 wire (VT-Ni), and can be used in temperature control NI mode only. The others are regular wire to be used w/ power mode (VW=variable wattage) only. Bypass Mode and your regulated mod behaves like a mechanical mod, which I don't recommend for a beginner.

Hi Neuner, what do you mean by Bypass Mode?

@swimm if you can, buy a different tank.. the ego one really sucks tbh

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Neuner, what do you mean by Bypass Mode?

@swimm if you can, buy a different tank.. the ego one really sucks tbh
On the evic vtc mini (not sure about the evic vt), there's a Bypass Mode, which, as the word indicates, bypasses the controlling electronics and basically makes it a mech mod.

VU Sponsors