Become a Patron!

About my new Mod and Cloud Beast.

Hello there. I'm so new to all this stuff but was thinkig if you could answer some questions..
I bougt a smok-cloud Beast few weeks ago on this site called gearbest.com . Well, it leaks, so i read something online about it has this tndency to leak,,i don't like a tank that leaks! So,, does anyone know if there is a single activity i can do that can change it? I took it to a local vapeStore and they said it could be fake TFV8 , but it looks pretty authentic t came with a code that was hard to get on this paper.
How do i see if its fake or not?
And also,,ive got this ipv6x Pioneer, that i'm told could get on fire if the batteries are'nt correct in it.
Do you know what batteries are best for it and how i can tell if it's one of those that could get on fire,,have Pioneer done something to prevent it?

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU! :D

A leaking tank can be caused by several factors, poor threads, O-rings, a coil not screwed into the base tight enough, a bad coil. Start by disassembling the tank and clean it. It is possibly a clone, look for the scratch off and go to Smok's site to check if is authentic. As far as batteries only Authentic Sony, Samsung or LG's, bought from a reputable dealer.
As far as problems with the ipv6, Pioneer introduced the ipv8.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here is where we buy our batteries, online. They are a reputable vendor and no one ought to be concerned with getting faulty or fake batteries from them. I am doubtful you got a faked Smok tank. They produce some of the more affordable gear, unlikely to be cloned or faked due to that. A good way to avoid any suspicion of that is buying via reputable vendors online, offline. Here's a good list of some of the more reputable ones online.

VU Sponsors