Become a Patron!

Acrylic make-up organizer

whiteshadow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These can be found at ROSS and Marshalls and stores like these.

Found that the lipstick organizer holds 22mm mech mods, 10-15ml bottles perfectly, and of course 22mm RDAs and RTAs perfectly standing up.

There are bigger sectioned organizers that holds 30ml bottles, 2 18650s (diagonally in the square standing), and some of the pump style juice bottles such as SMAX and Shinjin Vapors.

There are a variety of styles of these and really inexpensive, the ones I have were $3.99 and $4.99.
Both were clear.

I'll post up pics later when I'm done for the day :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. people have been using these for awhile.. Some vape vendors will sell them to you for a mark-up, however.. Good find :)

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yup, mine just came in yesterday. got it on the bay for like $22 shipped. acrylic is nice n thick too. thought it would be flimsier. but it's made pretty solid.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yup, mine just came in yesterday. got it on the bay for like $22 shipped. acrylic is nice n thick too. thought it would be flimsier. but it's made pretty solid.

I was looking at those just the other day. I was wondering how well they were made.I might go ahead and order one since you say they are pretty sturdy.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes Mark. i do recommend this. it's study and has a little bit of weight to it. they also have the black non-slip liners in the drawers which i was not expecting. the top left corner fits my istick 50w perfectly. 22mm attys fit great in the "lipstick" slots, as do 10ml and 15ml plastic juice bottles. my collection is pretty small as i've only been vaping for about 3 months. i can see myself picking up a couple more of these as my collection grows. :) anywho, below is the seller i used. i do not know if all of these cases are created equally, but i can attest that the one i received is well worth the $22 i spent IMHO.

you can even purchase different sections. this set is 2 pieces. the top part is one unit and the drawers are all a separate unit. but the top fits nicely on the top of the drawers as there is a little lip that sorta holds it in place.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281696664814?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the link, will check it out!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors