Become a Patron!

Adding Banners?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
wondering how we add the banners or do you guys do it? Donated but do not have the VU Donator banner under my name was just curious if I did it wrong?

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
wondering how we add the banners or do you guys do it? Donated but do not have the VU Donator banner under my name was just curious if I did it wrong?
How much did you donate?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How much did you donate?
Damn that's like asking a lady her age lolol. Naw just bustin ya...it gave me $10 or $25 option I chose $25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Damn that's like asking a lady her age lolol. Naw just bustin ya...it gave me $10 or $25 option I chose $25

Sorry had to ask because some only donate a dollar or two which does not entitle them to anything. I will ask @TygerTyger to look into it, she handles this.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It has something to do with the server back up cycle/end of day thing. It took like 8 hours for mine to kick in

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It has something to do with the server back up cycle/end of day thing. It took like 8 hours for mine to kick in
Lol no worries was only busting you

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry had to ask because some only donate a dollar or two which does not entitle them to anything. I will ask @TygerTyger to look into it, she handles this.

It's cool was just messing with you :)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

It's actually because the banners are added manually. We endeavor to handle all donation banner changes within 48 hours, though it's usually a lot less. This particular request was completed in 24 hours. Thanks for your support @Skullzz and @RatRacer :)

Last edited:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's actually because the banners are added manually. We endeavor to handle all donation banner changes within 48 hours, though it's usually a lot less. This particular request was completed in 27 hours. Thanks for your support @Skullzz and @RatRacer :)

Ok cool. No worries take your time I was just making sure I didn't do something wrong lol

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Also, there will be more donations to follow I am just poor right now from buying all new setups lol

VU Sponsors