Become a Patron!

ADV trash in retrospect

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How many of you that DIY, have resampled your ADV from the time you were buying from B&M?

I ask because I had the opportunity to do just that today. And walked away from that moment wondering WTH I ever saw in that juice, that kept me coming back. :eek:

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
I have always wondered what unflavored e-juice tastes like... Maybe it's time I try DIY :)

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have always wondered what unflavored e-juice tastes like... Maybe it's time I try DIY :)

It's been a long road :p

It took forever for me to find a flavor I could vape.Then I vaped it everyday for a month, then set it aside once I started DIY.
I had a bottle sitting on the shelf and figured what the hell. Filled my tank, and almost tossed my cookies.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some of the flavors i thought were the shizzle back then,can't even get near a few of them now ,,,,ah progress

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
some of the flavors i thought were the shizzle back then,can't even get near a few of them now ,,,,ah progress
I like to think this has something to do with our taste buds recovering. But I certainly agree with you.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like to think this has something to do with our taste buds recovering. But I certainly agree with you.

oooooh most definitely !!! i can remember when taking a long dump was enjoyable ,i am on and done in less 60 seconds flat now

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oooooh most definitely !!! i can remember when taking a long dump was enjoyable ,i am on and done in less 60 seconds flat now

I started with DeKang (original TAB and RY4), then Tasty Vapor, the real heavy numbers like Cafe Macchiato and German Chocolate Cake. Those became cloying so I vaped unflavored for a few years and now prefer considerably less flavoring.

Now that I no longer spend time on the front porch smoking, my time vooping is the only chance I get during the day to read. Certainly, I go through fewer books in a year now than I did back then but I'd have to say it's worth it. Perhaps you need better reading material, exodus (although I'm not sure how it was managed to bring up your bowel movements given OP's original topic).

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I started with DeKang (original TAB and RY4), then Tasty Vapor, the real heavy numbers like Cafe Macchiato and German Chocolate Cake. Those became cloying so I vaped unflavored for a few years and now prefer considerably less flavoring.

Now that I no longer spend time on the front porch smoking, my time vooping is the only chance I get during the day to read. Certainly, I go through fewer books in a year now than I did back then but I'd have to say it's worth it. Perhaps you need better reading material, exodus (although I'm not sure how it was managed to bring up your bowel movements given OP's original topic).

He may be one of those people that keeps a case of the crab apple trots, from swallowing e-juice. It does have that effect on people.

It cleans you out rather well, quick too. :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors