Become a Patron!

Aegis X 200w USB leak Problem

Hi guys, didint find the best place to post it, and i post where.

I have my aegis x for a month, and from yesterday to this morning I leave de mod USB charging the batteries.

In the morning I realized a tank leak into the USB charging port and the mod don't turn it on no more.

I have try the batteries in a different mod, and the are both working and fine, and other point, I notice some humidity in the batteries zone and USB charging port, buy the tank leak.

I wipe everything but no life lights at my aegis x.

For warranty effects, can be a misuse, and be not covered? I give the mod back to my local vape store to send it to official Europe agent at France today.

Any hint for what's is coming?

Bests

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably no good will come from that. Sounds like the tank leaked juice into the mod and shorted it out. Internal cleaning and possibly a new chip. So probably better to get a new mod now. No telling how long it will be to get there and them to look at it. Hate that happened. Make sure and keep the airflow lose when not in use

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Probably no good will come from that. Sounds like the tank leaked juice into the mod and shorted it out. Internal cleaning and possibly a new chip. So probably better to get a new mod now. No telling how long it will be to get there and them to look at it. Hate that happened. Make sure and keep the airflow lose when not in use

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Hey MrMeowgi,
There is a possibility repar at home but for that need to know what chip i need to change.
our find a spot to repair with a nice budget.

Like a hell of mod, but dont want buy the same aegis x again.

I will look up the us website you post it with parts and check if there is any board for aegis X

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys, didint find the best place to post it, and i post where.

I have my aegis x for a month, and from yesterday to this morning I leave de mod USB charging the batteries.

In the morning I realized a tank leak into the USB charging port and the mod don't turn it on no more.

I have try the batteries in a different mod, and the are both working and fine, and other point, I notice some humidity in the batteries zone and USB charging port, buy the tank leak.

I wipe everything but no life lights at my aegis x.

For warranty effects, can be a misuse, and be not covered? I give the mod back to my local vape store to send it to official Europe agent at France today.

Any hint for what's is coming?

Bests
Its one of the most stupid places they could have put that port to be honest and a poor design. My misses has one and often there is some juice around the tank base area as the coils get a bit of use and near their end. We check it and clean the area often. Ours, the little anchor thing that holds the bung in place broke off within the first few times of removing it. That usb port should have been on the side, front or back like the Solo's, not the top where it is. People say it really is just for upgrade etc and shouldnt get used that often but the fact is it is also a charge port and Geek make a point of telling us that. Its in a stupid, stupid spot. Great mod otherwise.
Sorry to hear it happened though.
I highly doubt they'll do anything.

VU Sponsors