Become a Patron!

aero tank & aero tank mini question

txgirl3eb

Member For 4 Years
will the regular EVOD/protank SINGLE heads fit in the new "dial" version base of the AeroTank and AeroTank minis???

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had to get up to check ,LOL . No, aerotank head is much taller .

txgirl3eb

Member For 4 Years
sorry, let me rephrase, will the protank/evod single coil replacement coils/heads SCREW INTO the Aerotank / Aerotank Mini Bases? I will use the aerotank base on my protank 2.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have heard the old heads will still work.. but I haven't tried for myself.. Bring it into a local shop and see if you can just try one out

I recently, within the last week, put a SmokTech type of ProTank single coil into an Aerotank. It works so far. Did this just as a one off, bumbling around. Figure it will save me $5 over having to buy the dual coils as replacements. The vapor production from the single coil rocks. I use the tank on an old manual 900mAh Ego type battery & an Ego V vv (at the mid level voltage, between 3.7 - 5.0 ohm simply cannot recall the exact mid point number off hand). Think the coil is rated 1.8-2.0oHm. That for me seems a sweet spot.

Tank works fine off both battery set ups, no leaking, noted just mild hey I'm your tank firing up type of gurgling (rattle-snaking I think it's called). The gurgling is nothing of major concern. Shake the tank with a paper towel covering the drip tip, clear gunk if it is of concern. As I said though to me it is just a gentle reminder the tank is working :) Of course, all the standard disclaimers apply. You may find it doesn't work, or does work.

Ultimately, I agree with Smokie. Fuggiiiitabooouuutiiit! Vape strong! :)

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear there's subtle variances between each batch of Kanger coils that I've gotten. A couple of boxes from a coop, a couple of boxes from a vendor, wait a few months and add a couple of boxes from another vendor. They all check out as genuine but each batch will fit a little different. Each tank will work better with some but not all. I sorta expect the duals will be the same way. There's already 3 versions of duals that I know of.

Kenneth98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can buy them for a try , They can can fit

Thomas L

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It should not work, the Evod and Protank atomizer head will not fit the Aerotank. The fitting of it will be a little different, and it will cause a leaking. I think the Aerotank can only fit the dual coil atomizer head.

VU Sponsors