Become a Patron!

Affordable ejuice!?

ive been vaping for 2 years now and have gone through different flavors of ejuice. I bought a couple bottles of 30ml for a buck each with flavors including bubble gum, jungle juice, fruit punch and melon. I've spent a lot of money on ejuice lately but I want something affordable, not cheap quality. What do you guys recommend. I've heard of white label juice, humble e juice and vape wild.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ive been vaping for 2 years now and have gone through different flavors of ejuice. I bought a couple bottles of 30ml for a buck each with flavors including bubble gum, jungle juice, fruit punch and melon. I've spent a lot of money on ejuice lately but I want something affordable, not cheap quality. What do you guys recommend. I've heard of white label juice, humble e juice and vape wild.
Here's my go to list.

Verdevalleyvapes.com
Yaeliq.com
swaggsauceusa.com
that1vape.com
doodlebugsejuice-com.
http://www.fivefoldvapor.com/
www.goodlifevapor.com
www.vapejoose.com
http://www.mohawkvapors.com/
http://www.texasrebeljuice.com
http://www.southernskyejuice.com/
Also try Johnny's Juice on FB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
Also, if you still want to buy "premium" juice, Vapesocietysupply.com has 20% all Ejuice when you use "ejuice" as a coupon code. I'm about to order a 120ml of Looper for $48 including shipping. One of my favorite websites for hardware as well, and their customer service is top notch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I use Vape Wild 80% of the time or more. While not every flavor they sell is a hit in my book, I've only received 2 free samples that I really disliked

My ADV 3mg is Summer Solstice, 12mg is Snickerdoodle....I picked up 60mls of their new one, Hannibal Nectar, that might give SS a run for my ADV 3mg.

120ML for $18 is great, and the 6 10ml bottle samples for $17 is an awesome way to try out a few flavors, I used to order a sample pack every order

Only con I can think of is 120ml comes in 4 30ml bottles

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Plume juice is really too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although I mostly do DIY these days, I still order juice sometimes, mostly from "budget vendors" to find flavor profiles I can try & clone.

My top four are (in order) are:
1) ITC
2) That 1 Vape
3) Vape Wild
4) Verde Valley Vapes

travo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I highly recommend You Got E-juice. 60ML bottles for 11.99, 120ML for 20.99, 240ML for 38.99. I've gone through more strawberry cheesecake, lemon cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries liquid than I'd care to admit. I've tried over a dozen of their flavors and have not found one yet that I would really call bad.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Frills MLs, normally $6/30ml + 5¢/ml excise tax.
I am vaping their Kentucky Bourbon Custard or whatever it is called. Steeped for more than a month, and it's quite good. I wouldn't call it sweet, but it's creamy. I didn't like their other flavors, but this one is solid, and amazing price!!!

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am vaping their Kentucky Bourbon Custard or whatever it is called. Steeped for more than a month, and it's quite good. I wouldn't call it sweet, but it's creamy. I didn't like their other flavors, but this one is solid, and amazing price!!!
Yeah, Kentucky Bourbon Custard is one of those flavors that has a wide appeal. The Vanilla Bourbon Custard is a bit lighter, with a bit more coconut.

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I had to step back from the premium juices as soon as I got a Smok V8, thing guzzles juice like my 72 caprice classic. So I went and ordered a couple dozen sample bottles from Vape Wild and so far I am really enjoying the flavors. You do need to let them steep for a week or two, unless you order their pre-steeped line

uniman4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mad Cow Vapors.

Highest they ever charge for 120ml is 14.99 I believe. But usually they have some sort of special going on, like over labor day they were selling 10 - 120 ml's for 79.99.

That came out to like .06 a Ml, which is ridiculously low.

Good, quality juice too, love it!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
One of my absolute favorites...ithere arent many juices they make that I dont like, they are quality at a affordable rate and then some! https://verdevalleyvapes.com/

I HIGHLY suggest you grab some Strawberry ANYTHING from them...Their cereal and dessert vapes are amazing also

They also give you a 100ml free every $25 you spend of your choice free, they have almost daily sales and they do 16oz bottles +2 free 100ml for $55

Last edited:

AdmiralTrey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've tried all of the affordable sites like Mech Sauce, Verde Valley, Vape Wild, Mt Baker, etc. And I have to say the best quality for the money in my experience is definitely Mad Cow Vapors. All of the other companies I mention have some great flavors but also some misses. Every Madcow flavor I've had has been great and it's definitely the most affordable. When they have sales you can usually get 120 ML for around $10. That's hard to beat. Just make sure you steep a few days when it arrives and let it breathe like they advise and you won't be sad.
Mech Sauce has the best menthol flavors though...

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sign up for the newsletter at ejuicemafia.com they have sales all the time 40 or 50 percent off the whole store will give ya good savings on premium juice is you want or even more discounts on the cheaper lines.
during a sale i get 120ml bottles for something like 15 bucks.
also, i got 90ml of unicorn milk in 15ml bottles for 15 bucks and thats usually 22 for 30ml in b&ms.
probably my favorite site to order from.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've tried all of the affordable sites like Mech Sauce, Verde Valley, Vape Wild, Mt Baker, etc. And I have to say the best quality for the money in my experience is definitely Mad Cow Vapors. All of the other companies I mention have some great flavors but also some misses. Every Madcow flavor I've had has been great and it's definitely the most affordable. When they have sales you can usually get 120 ML for around $10. That's hard to beat. Just make sure you steep a few days when it arrives and let it breathe like they advise and you won't be sad.
Ive got a 120ml of Almost every flavor from Madcow...if you have anything to trade Im open to it...couldnt get paste the "filmy weird taste", maybe Im just super sensitive to the Soy based ingredients but I couldnt vape much before putting them all down.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ive got a 120ml of Almost every flavor from Madcow...if you have anything to trade Im open to it...couldnt get paste the "filmy weird taste", maybe Im just super sensitive to the Soy based ingredients but I couldnt vape much before putting them all down.
Is that what that taste is Soy? All their juices seem to have the same base taste.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Here's my go to list.

Verdevalleyvapes.com
Yaeliq.com
swaggsauceusa.com
that1vape.com
doodlebugsejuice-com.
http://www.fivefoldvapor.com/
www.goodlifevapor.com
www.vapejoose.com
http://www.mohawkvapors.com/
http://www.texasrebeljuice.com
http://www.southernskyejuice.com/
Also try Johnny's Juice on FB

Also want to throw in thesaucela.com

They have 2 120ml bottles for 26 bucks shipped (13 dollars per 120ml or .11cents per ML) on their "the pier" line. Only 4 flavors to choose from but they are amazing tasting. better then a lot of "premium" one's I've had at 20+ bucks per 30ml bottle. Especially the caramel waffle cappuccino. They are also on the forums here too if you have questions

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Also want to throw in thesaucela.com

They have 2 120ml bottles for 26 bucks shipped (13 dollars per 120ml or .11cents per ML) on their "the pier" line. Only 4 flavors to choose from but they are amazing tasting. better then a lot of "premium" one's I've had at 20+ bucks per 30ml bottle. Especially the caramel waffle cappuccino. They are also on the forums here too if you have questions

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is that what that taste is Soy? All their juices seem to have the same base taste.

Yea thats that odd taste in the juice that Ive never tasted in ANYTHING else....it killed it for me.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea thats that odd taste in the juice that Ive never tasted in ANYTHING else....it killed it for me.

Yeah man, I bought 4 bottles and every flavor has the same weird base taste. Definitely ruined it for me as well. Having a tough time getting thru them. Not saying it's the worst, I've definitely had worse but I don't see myself ordering again. It's a shame because they seem like a bunch of good guys with really good CS.

adam1997gipe

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use https://1000ml.me/
$75 for 1000ml of liquid can't be beat. They also have a sample pack for $35 which contains a 30ml bottle of all 10 flavors. The juice is cheap and good. You will save a lot of money going from paying $20 per 30ml bottle to paying $75 for 1000ml.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I use https://1000ml.me/
$75 for 1000ml of liquid can't be beat. They also have a sample pack for $35 which contains a 30ml bottle of all 10 flavors. The juice is cheap and good. You will save a lot of money going from paying $20 per 30ml bottle to paying $75 for 1000ml.
@adam1997gipe Do you work for this company by chance?... You joined today and have made 4 posts all for this company.
[USERGROUP=4]@VU Senior Moderator[/USERGROUP]

adam1997gipe

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@adam1997gipe Do you work for this company by chance?... You joined today and have made 4 posts all for this company.
[USERGROUP=4]@VU Senior Moderator[/USERGROUP]
No I do not. I've always browsed the forum without an account, but I've noticed reviews on youtube going up on the liquid and figured I'll try to help people save some money

VU Sponsors