Become a Patron!

After much searching, I found the answer - PIF'ing my other rigs

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have settled on the VaporShark DNA 200 with Crown tank as my go to rig and an X-Cube II with TFV4 as a backup. I am now going to start PIF'ing my previous rigs with the first being an IStick TC40W with Atlantis II tank. I will also include some brand juice that is either 8/20 or mag VG at 3mg nic.

I would prefer the extra units I have (4 total complete rigs) go to people who have a "need" rather than just those who want something for free, but I guess I will consider each request as they come.

IMAG0963.jpg

The first is the sliver TC40W and Atlantis II. Everything works fine, with no issues. PM me with inquiry. I don't log in all that often so patience is key for replies.

Thanks all for assisting me along the way by contributing to this forum.

MF

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's an awesome way to give back to the Vaping community!

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The first two recipients have been established. The second rig is pictured below. I will consider additional request for the remaining units I have.
IMAG0965.jpg

Second rig is a TC40W black with a silicone sleeve on it. The tank is a SMOK TCT. I added a spare coil for the first and 3 spare coils for the TCT.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to give one of these to my next door neighbor she has been struggling with the ego pen I bought her and I think this would help seal the deal of quitting.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Smok TCT myself; whoever gets it is going to love it!! Great giveaway! :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's really awesome of you!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd like to give one of these to my next door neighbor she has been struggling with the ego pen I bought her and I think this would help seal the deal of quitting.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk
I just gave my mom the arua mini I won from heavens gifts and that's seems to be working for her glad you are helping others guys ......just my style I myself have pifed 6 vape set ups and only 2 of the 6 ppl are still struggling with kicking the butts. ...AWESOME GUYS...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All units have been allocated to recipients and will ship via USPS later today. I will PM those when shipping is confirmed. Thanks - in case people were wondering see pic below for what the last two were: iStick 50 with Atlantis II and a TC60W with Melo 2 tank.
IMAG0966.jpg

If it seems like I had a lot of the same or very similar mods/tanks it was because I really liked the Atlantis II at first and was using lots of different juices daily before finding the right stuff...the right stuff by the way, comes from BX vapor. Very reasonable prices and excellent juice. Check them out.

markfisk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also, the iStick 50 works perfect and I've never had any issues with mine. I also never spilled/leaked any juice in it either. I have more juice and a couple more coils that will go with them. All recipients have been notified.

VU Sponsors