Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Time for some horn tooting...

These charts are your world wide rank. Lower numbers are better.

Vaping Underground goes live at the end of June

These stats are pretty incredible. This graph from Alexa shows the gains in traffic that Vaping Underground has made in a very short period of time. While still a way's away from moving past the #1 forum (ECF). We will see the trend continue to tick up!

Vaping Underground is in dark blue

Here is a another graphic showing a sampling of other great popular forums. I was shocked to find out that we were already beating out all of them in terms of traffic. I was also EXTREMELY shocked to see that we were edging out Calivapers forum.

Just for shits and giggles we put our site up against ECF's extremely expensive domain name / semi-blog. Again beating it.

ACCOMPLISHED IN LESS THEN 60 DAYS

WHERE: >> HERE <<

5Bi9-EPrz1I

Click here to get more information on this deal....

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And VU is what ... not even 2 months old?!?! :eek:

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Quite an accomplishment. Congrats and thanks for the great forum!

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Very cool stats (and not surprising at all).
I got banned (for a week) from the "other" forum and the funny thing is I haven't even wanted to go back to it to post after reinstated.
I have found such a better, healthier, more helpful environment here. Way to go. Great work.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And VU is what ... not even 2 months old?!?! :eek:

That's right! Just coming up on 2 months nearer to the end of August. It's just the beginning ;)

I don't need a provari. Just send me @TygerTyger and we'll call it good:D

@Ace & @Thunderball - LOL! You're making me blush. Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated. But you got me thinking..... do you think USPS would deliver me? If so, I'm sending myself ExpressPost to @VaporJoes in the morning! ;)

@Thunderball - re: the VaporShark... I checked to make sure you're entered in the VU VaporShark rDNA draw, and you are. Best of luck! (As for the Provari/VaporShark draw.... I couldn't read all the replies to check LOL) We wish we really could tape one under every member's seat!

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought there was going to be a give away of sorts, for the person who started the first thread to be awarded the Hot Topic Award, and/or the thread with the most views, and/or replies during the first 30 days, not being one by VU staff. Every thread starter was in the contest.

I be a self pimping fool.....well not a fool, if it works

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's right! Just coming up on 2 months nearer to the end of August. It's just the beginning ;)

@Ace & @Thunderball But you got me thinking..... do you think USPS would deliver me? If so, I'm sending myself ExpressPost to @VaporJoes in the morning.

I did the math for me a few weeks ago. If i shipped myself it would be over 3k in stamps. That didn't even count the weight of sustenance and vape gear.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did the math for me a few weeks ago. If i shipped myself it would be over 3k in stamps. That didn't even count the weight of sustenance and vape gear.

Well that makes flights sound like a bargain ... lol ;)

VU Sponsors