Become a Patron!

Alexandra vapes YouTube gone??

vape-noob

Member For 1 Year
I watched her review videos every week on YT. Today I looked and while there were a few videos about her, nothing was posted by her. I went into my history to watch her real stuff. "Account terminated for violating community guidelines." What the heck happened? Nothing she posted ever seemed offensive in the least.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Youtube has taken to whacking quite a few accounts lately for vaping

vape-noob

Member For 1 Year
Yeah, YouTube made some complaint in the last couple of weeks about TiaVapes, but apparently she fixed it. They did not block her account.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what little I have picked up on the vape reviewers youtube ban thing is it seems to involve vaping other substances besides regular ejuice.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
YouTube is getting bad with this bullshit. I'm about ready to stick with reading written reviews on this forum and give youtube the finger. Their standards of what is and not allowed is really fucked up. I watched Jai haze act like a fucking ranting child in his mage 2 rta review a few days ago so a grown man acting like a two year old toddler is OK by YouTube's standards?Pathetic.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YouTube's apex position is crumbling. Things go in cycles, what's nothing today will be Google tomorrow, what is AOL yesterday - and surely would never, ever fall - well, you get where I'm going.

It's neat. I have "cut the cord" officially about two months ago, so YT, Hulu etc. have been my daily video entertainment sources since. But YT will fade at some point, and... Klowowzapp will be the next "big thing," and ten years from then it'll be Blarp-Blap and so on. I'm not watching YouTube because of how much I love love love YouTube, I'm watching it because of the people and their content that it provides a platform for is the stuff I want to watch. There's a bunch of video services out there, niche as they may be, but as content creators flock from YT to somewhere else, as will I. And my clicks. And my ad revenue. And my community engagement. It's cool, I'm not losing any sleep over following my chosen content creators wherever they may go.

Recently, I've added full30 to my list of daily check ups, because I'm now missing content of that sort from the YT source. As they whittle-down their allowed content to trope crap that I can't stand - slash - dropped regular TV programming that I cut the cord to escape (i.e., no, I absolutely have zero interest in watching Colbert clips, YT. Same with Kimmel, but I'm not holding my breath for those and others like them to stop demanding the spotlight and recommended spots on the front page) - well, as they slim it further and further away from what I chose it for, and to get it to resemble that which I walked away from, I will - too - walk away from YouTube.

They don't give me the content, I'm seeking my content out and absorbing it on my schedule. Try and push your stupid way into my schedule? Silence people's legal and lawful opinions and content that I'm actively seeking out? It's been a good run, YT, best wishes and mushy kisses.

Watching them shoot themselves in the feet, multiple times, holds a special kind of irony, considering their 2nd amendment stances. There's a perverse sense of ... enjoyment in watching Giants fall. In and of itself, is the content that I seek. Funny how that works, yeah?

Something something definition of insanity, something something...

...whatever. Yeah, vaping will go the way of the Dodo, eventually, from YT. Why wouldn't it? Is the Vaping Industry lining Google's wallets with fat stacks of cash? Nah. Not likely. That's the way it goes. Off to Klowowzapp everyone goes, Dove, Ford, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson et all will eventually follow.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vic has been posting a lot about this on FB and it appears they are banging people for CBD but some have gotten strikes for a post about a Vape Pen.

VU Sponsors