Alice in Vapeland - Stumble Down the Rabbit Hole

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do all the different flavors merge into one after a while - meaning you can't differentiate one from the other - or do they stay distinctive? Just missed this week's Portal... really need to sign up for the newsletter LOL

They're all quite distinct, IMO.
I'm the kinda vaper that changes up flavors eleventy billion times a day, and I can still do that on days where I exclusively do all different AIV juices, and be completely satisfied.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you mean the flavors in one juice. Or the different juice flavors?
The different juice flavors. IMO, some vendors' juices meld into one after a while - they don't taste/vape exactly the same, but the flavors get so muted that you might as well be vaping the same thing... even though they come in different bottles LOL

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're all quite distinct, IMO.
I'm the kinda vaper that changes up flavors eleventy billion times a day, and I can still do that on days where I exclusively do all different AIV juices, and be completely satisfied.
Good to hear. Are you putting the Hades through its paces, or is it mostly the Spinner for you still? :)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The different juice flavors. IMO, some vendors' juices meld into one after a while - they don't taste/vape exactly the same, but the flavors get so muted that you might as well be vaping the same thing... even though they come in different bottles LOL
Ah, I don't think so.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
e04289ba2aeb68270ec872911bb7e5ae.jpg
9a50735f8af1b4f897cbb31ff6b67bce.jpg
2b671a31475b7f77febfa52036fdedeb.jpg
c6046c5781b200dbee2d42d309fbef26.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Omg 11th rose smells so freaking good, like rose raspberry jam or raspberry swirl ice cream. The mang rill a smells like it needs to steep and the lavender ever after probably also. They smell like mango and lavender lol

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to hear. Are you putting the Hades through its paces, or is it mostly the Spinner for you still? :)
Mostly spinnahs with mini protanks. Bruce only comes out to a for special occasions haha

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@cherrycakes which one is the sample? I can't read viewing on my phone. As far as I've read, GENERALLY, samples are made well in advance and pre-steeped.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you got to love their packaging. It's always fun to open up my box from them. A mini party in each box, kind of....
One of the things that set them apart of other venders.....

ah a fellow Netflix person.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YAY AiV finally just got on Instagram (@aliceinvapeland) and they're already following me w00t!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tastes like creamy lavender ice cream, normally lavender is really medicinal/overpowering I don't know how they softened it, its amazing
OMG awesome, I requested a samp of that with yesterday's order!

I can't waaaaait to see what sample they included with the order waiting for me at home ahhhhhhhhh!!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
seems their samples are always ready to vape while their normal or bigger bottles may need steeping. It's all good now that I have learned when to re-order my juices before I run out....
A hard lesson the first time, I ran out and then ordered.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
seems their samples are always ready to vape while their normal or bigger bottles may need steeping. It's all good now that I have learned when to re-order my juices before I run out....
A hard lesson the first time, I ran out and then ordered.
The only sample I've had that wasn't steeped was Bananas Roswell during the Banana Battle. I ended up voting for Bombana over it because BR was just "meh".
Bombana ended up winning, and it wasn't until a few nights ago I revisited Roswell and went "OMG THE WRONG ONE WON!"
I'll be special ordering a Bananas Roswell soon.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, ladies. Another one - how do you know which/when liquids need steeping...?

Their presentation looks awesome! Do you actually use the charms they send out with the bigger bottles?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, ladies. Another one - how do you know which/when liquids need steeping...?

Their presentation looks awesome! Do you actually use the charms they send out with the bigger bottles?
Same as any other vendors' juices I suppose, you just kinda figure it out as you go. I just put a few drops on Bruce to test things over a time.

In my opinion, my Twas Brillig (big bottle) tasted fine, I was too impatient to steep. Same with Pun'kin Tumble.
White Rabbit I am letting sit a while, it's not at all like the sample. Still good mind you, but I'm chasing the real White Rabbit, so to speak. :D

I use some of the charms, to tell me which flavor is in which tank. Each flavor has its own charm, they aren't random. Only thing is, I use a smaller o-ring than what comes with. :D Some of my tanks I have my own charms already so I know what's in them from that (I have a weird super good memory, but it only works on things that don't really matter that much lol)

It'd be cool to like, trade duplicates in this thread, I know over time I'll be getting a lotta multiples from my favorite flavors lol

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Next time I'm ordering merclipse, lavender ever after, and a sample of forgotten memories

Gotta say lavender ever after and 11th rose are gonna be my new favorites...

Mangrilla is probably good but right now tastes like green mango or too ripe lemons lol

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think next order I'm gonna get Bananas Roswell and Cupcake City.

I'm a little scared of Cupcake City since I've never tasted but there's no samps for discontinued ones AFAIK. And I could prolly at least use it in a trade.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Next time I'm ordering merclipse, lavender ever after, and a sample of forgotten memories

Gotta say lavender ever after and 11th rose are gonna be my new favorites...

Mangrilla is probably good but right now tastes like green mango or too ripe lemons lol
My favorites are usually bakery, teas, and florals. Also spicy/herbal stuff like clove, horchata, anise/absinthe. AiV does all of these really well

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think next order I'm gonna get Bananas Roswell and Cupcake City.

I'm a little scared of Cupcake City since I've never tasted but there's no samps for discontinued ones AFAIK. And I could prolly at least use it in a trade.
I'll buy if u don't like. It's cupcakes and icing as far as I can remember

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@m3rma1d - Did you ditch eCig Outpost for AiV? :)
I usually have a cheapie vendor I buy from and save AiV as a treat since it's a little more $$. Maddcatt vapors is usually a go to vendor and I also like virgin vapors for 100% VG. Virgin vapors is pretty expensive too. My current other vendor is vapor chef, the fluffy cake and unicorn poop are both great

Of course if I had to choose ONLY one vendor AiV would be it, virgin vapors is a close second only because its hard to find people that specialize in 100% VG AND have a large variety of flavors

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For the most part I steep only when stuff tastes bad/weak. I cant stand waiting otherwise

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG RAGE!

I get home after 11 hours of bus travel, dreaming of my AiV vapemail all day, and run to the mail room to find my mailbox wide open and EMPTY! On the floor below is a stack of my mail, neatly piled. Magazines, bills, whatnot. No vapemail.

So I check the tracking number and there's some nonsense notice about a notice was left because my mailbox was too full.

There was no notice and the box was EMPTY, thanks bitch.

So tempted to sit on the porch stalking her azz tomorrow to let her know what I think about emptying my box and not leaving my packages.

I sooooo wanted my AIV box. :'(

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG RAGE!

I get home after 11 hours of bus travel, dreaming of my AiV vapemail, and run to the mail room to find my mailbox wide open and EMPTY! On the floor below is a stack of my mail, neatly piled. Magazines, bills, whatnot. No vapemail.

So I check the tracking number and there's some nonsense notice about a notice was left because my mailbox was too full.

There was no notice and the box was EMPTY, thanks bitch.

So tempted to sit on the porch stalking her azz tomorrow to let her know what I think about emptying my box and not leaving my packages.

I sooooo wanted my AIV box. :'(
Nooooooo!!! What crap

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oops I guess I forgot to attach the pic last night.

2d45c601cdc32baf0f0be5be1507a940.jpg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was a good thing I went back to the usps tracking site last night, it said I had to fill out a re-deliver thing OR follow the instructions on the notice that was left. Even tho no notice was left. So I filled out the re-deliver request and it said it was received but I have no way to track it or anything.

So now I'm sitting on my porch with the stack of magazines to keep me entertained whilst I await my lazy mail lady to come back. If she doesn't have my vapemail she's gonna get an earful! I just hope I didn't miss her already, this was the soonest I could sign outta work.

a3dab441979406b0072a08f2a0bb8638.jpg

Alice juice is worth all this hahahaha

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Sub mail man today said he's been dealing with complaints all up & down my street about yesterday's "deliveries" (or lack thereof) by the other idiot sub who apparently messed everything up. But he didn't have my packages. He told me to go down to the PO.

Just walked all the way to the PO (I put on actual clothes and shoes) and they couldn't find my packages.

But my fave dude who works at the counter gave me his supervisor's number, so I'll call and leave a message and HOPEFULLY find out where my packages are and how I can get my hands on them!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol you filled out the online redelivery thing? They should deliver it tomorrow

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol you filled out the online redelivery thing? They should deliver it tomorrow
I filled them out last night and the email confirmation to each said they would be delivered *today*. My buddy at the PO even showed me my name on the redelivery list.

I hope it comes tomorrow. Gonna be a long day waiting again.

Fuck the USPS!

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That sucks :(

This is the mang ri lla charm
63c2f579a9a56ddb2c734f99099d46bb.jpg

11th rose
de175511b319bb64e97c7bb98fd4947f.jpg

I'm pretty sure ginger by the sea comes with a mermaid. Its not one I would buy often though

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think you want both. :)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got some really stressful news last night, I hope I get my Vapeland mail today, I could really use a pick-me-up.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG IT CAME!!

I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT!!

They gave me every sample I mentioned I wanted to try!!!!! I seriously told them just ONE of any... OMG!!!!!!!

*heap of happy tears*

Pics in a bit...

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
66b33723f30c3ff62a624989b09f8037.jpg

30mls: April Moon, Fifteen Foot Falls, A quiet Morning, and Zombie Apocalypse

Samples: Black & White Cookie, 11th Rose, Afternoon Tea, Ginger by the Sea, Forgotten Memories, and Cherry Blossom Tea.

I still can't get over how generous they were.
Now I gotta decide which order to try them in, mwahahahaaaaa!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nooo the site says lavender ever after is out of stock wtf

knew I shoulda ordered a 15 ml last time

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've decided to try the lovely gifts in alphabetical order, 'cos I'm too brain hurt and tired to try and make hard decisions.

I'll keep editing this post to give my first impressions of all 6 of 'em.

11th Rose - Wow, veddddy intellestink. And I mean that in a good way! Definitely picking up the lychee notes, then that faint floral rose. You know when an actual rose smells so good you kinda wanna eat it? That's this, but not overpowering and weird. Ah-yum.

Afternoon Tea - This reminds me of being little and one of the grownups (namely, Great Grammie Frances who left us long ago, or Grammie Alice who just recently passed away) would let me have a cup of black pekoe tea*, lightened up with milk and sugar. Very comforting, yep I quite like it. Ordering immediately for sure.
*Red Rose brand tea, the boxes that included the tiny Wade animal figurines--Talk about a FLASHBACK FRIDAY, like whoa! How do they even do this??
123613cdb565b3a0ccbd9be6f69972bf.jpg

Black and White Cookie - Hmmmmmmm. A burnt Oreo? LOL not that bad, but that's the first thing that came to mind. Will revisit this one later, not fully feelin' it right yet. Doesn't mean it's awful, I'm just not sure right now.

Cherry Blossom Tea - Cherry, without that "cough syrup" taste I've found in most cherry e-juices. I'd say sweet like Rainier cherries. Plus an earthy/floral/tea undertone. It's good!

Forgotten Memories - Strait up glass of Welch's grape juice. Daaaaang! Remember the TV ad with that annoying friggen kid? Exactly what he's holding in his hand, but without him there to bug ya about it. Delish. Again I ask, how do they even do this??
46b2a37d831b527435b1bc69ce285181.jpg

Ginger by the Sea - Oh. Em. Gee. It's amazing. At first I thought of a gourmet ginger beer, but that wasn't quite it. It's richer. Then I realized, it completely reminds me these little ginger candies from the Asian market. Yeah, it's true love. Going on the shopping list to order on Tuesday! Wow wow wow wow I think I ended up saving the best for last without realizing it!
0cd164cf0d041f228e01d16271a63d33.jpg

Well, that's all six. It sure was fun to taste such yummy lovelies and get my mind off things!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors