Become a Patron!

Alien 220 help

So my alien 220 mod keeps saying ohm too low even without a tank I have tried hard resetting it I have tried cleaning it internally and I even check for any Twisted wires but there are none is there any other solution this is the second time an alien 220 has done this to me

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok product seem to have some sort of flaw that causes them to fail or suck. I would suggest getting a non-smok mod.

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tend to agree with skt. Smok mods are pretty, but pretty is as pretty does. Smok mods seem to be less than consistent in the reliability department. They're nice when they work, but it's a crap shoot on whether they'll work correctly. The Alien seems to be one of their more "problem prone" mods. There is one thing you might try, check for firmware updates for your mod. If one is available download and apply it. With everything else being good, it well could be a firmware glich. Otherwise, different mod time.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had this issue with my Alien and got it replaced. After a few smok mods that have crap out on me I will never use another.
I spent the extra pounds on a minikin V2 and couldn't be happier but there are mods in same price range as the alien that are more reliable.

My aspire archon and speeder have been great an even do decent TC.
smoant mods are on par too. Or tesla mods.
If you have any money I'd look into another mod.

Nothing much to suggest cos I've not been able to address issues with my H-Priv and alien. Hit an miss weather they are gonna work. My alien screen went blank and the customer service is that shit it took ages to get a replacement. My second alien had has been flawless but I won't waste any more money on smok mods

VU Sponsors