Become a Patron!

Alien 510?

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I was cleaning up my mod a little like I do between tank fills, cleaning inside the 510 and the bottom of the tank etc of any possible juice. When I screwed my cloud beast tank back on I noticed it's no longer sitting flush on the mod, is this something I just never noticed or is this an issue that's just going to get worse??? Still works but am a little worried as I just started a new job and it's gonna be a few weeks before I can look into a different mod. Any help appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I was cleaning up my mod a little like I do between tank fills, cleaning inside the 510 and the bottom of the tank etc of any possible juice. When I screwed my cloud beast tank back on I noticed it's no longer sitting flush on the mod, is this something I just never noticed or is this an issue that's just going to get worse??? Still works but am a little worried as I just started a new job and it's gonna be a few weeks before I can look into a different mod. Any help appreciated!

Sounds like you screwed it in cockeyed. It's easy to get it just a little off the threads so that it looks straight but isn't.

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you screwed it in cockeyed. It's easy to get it just a little off the threads so that it looks straight but isn't.

Tried to check that over and over and over, and actually, I just pulled the tank off, and the 510 was actually cockeyed, so I gave a good push on the side that was up, and it "snapped" back into place. Maybe I should just be careful when I remove the tank and in the very near future look for a better mod that's better quality built.

VU Sponsors