Become a Patron!

Alien smok stuck up button, HELP!

jororose

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, so about 2 months ago I got the alien smok 220 which I LOVE!! Anyways after a just a few uses with it the up button got "stuck" and the watt rapidly flew up to 220. After pressing it a couple times it went back to normal and has been fine until now. I turned it on and again (I haven't had the problem in about 2 months) the watt flew up and so it's unusable. Not to mention the coil I have on it right now isn't to exceed 100. Anybody else have the problem or any solutions? Thanks

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None of mine have given me any troubles.
Maybe you accidently got juice on it?

jororose

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If yours is a V1, have you updated the firmware?
I am not certain. Last time I went to try to update it, it showed there were a couple different versions and different things to update and I just got really confused so didn't update anything.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you boot the Alien the screen will show the firmware version, if you see V1 there is a update available, 1.2.11. It's a piece of cake to update, just read the instructions at Smok's site. Or if you see 1.2.11 on your screen, your good, perhaps clean the mod buttons, or it has gone bad.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I would definitely update the firmware if it isn't the latest version, but that doesn't usually make any of the buttons stick or unstick. I would suggest you try cleaning the buttons and see if it helps.

Good luck, HTH!

VU Sponsors