Become a Patron!

All Day Apple Cookies

jakeofnsm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, So I'm POSITIVE someone has developed something very close to this and I just haven't taken to time to find it. I used HIC's 'My Notes On..' to help me mix something I really love to vape!

Recipe
1.5% FA Cookie
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.25% FA Butterscotch
2% FA Fuji
0.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon

Comments
So, this is not a shake and vape. I do vape it fresh, but after about 5 days, it starts getting really good.

Apple will be the dominate flavor with these percentages. If you want the apple to blend in more, either use FA Apple or lower the percentage of FA Fuji.

I'm sure TFA Brown Sugar would be really good in this recipe I just haven't bought it yet. Butterscotch does a good job sweetening this cookie, as stated in HIC's notes.

jakeofnsm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for sharing, I will have to give this one a try!
I hope you like it, its for apple lovers but you still taste the cookie! I haven't played around with cinnamon ratio yet...but its in there somewhere!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I might try it with something from Capella.
I need to get me more Fuji Apple, ugggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakeofnsm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I might try it with something from Capella.
I need to get me more Fuji Apple, ugggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuji has got to be one of FA's top flavors. So bright and crisp. It makes the cookies taste like there are chunks of apple in it!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, Fuji Apple is one of my favorites.
I got to get me a gallon of this lol

jakeofnsm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I forgot to mention you can do a banana cookie with this, and its friggin awesome. 4% FA Banana, 1.5% Cookie, 0.5% Vienna Cream... Haven't tried it with the butterscotch though.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks man! Haven't tried these combos yet. I've been stuck on HIC's Lemon Meringue Pie and Cocoa Cookies for a long time. But I'm going to mix up some of both of these this weekend. They sound great and I've been looking for something to try out the FA Banana.

VU Sponsors