Become a Patron!

All FA Mothers Milk

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, I admit it. I have a Mothers Milk addiction. Now that I'm switching to FA flavoring does anyone have a recipe for this using FA flavors?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Start by over flavoring it. dont think of it like you do most FA flavors. Try starting with like 3.5% strawberry maybe 4 % then over do you some Catalan cream and vienna. couple % each and then add whatever fun extra you might like. maybe some butterscotch and apple pie or something. Ive been trying for a long time. it usually start with the above. oh and I have never tried mothers milk either but friends let me know if Im close or not lol

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the help. I've got all those flavors and then some that will be here Monday. I see many late nites in my future. :)

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mother's Milk is one of those that is very hard to replicate using FA (I have tried). FA lacks the diacetyl that most creams from other brands have. However you can make some really awesome flavors using FA. I am still tinkering with a great apple vape I am working on and using caramel/butterscotch and creams like Catalan/Vienna/Fresh you can achieve great vapes. A friend of mine recently gave me a small sample of a juice he wanted to see if I could replicate (Boosted was the brand and it was a strawberry cheesecake). I sampled it and was really not impressed at all and it was so so oversweetened. I ended up letting him taste a sample of the apple vape I have tinkered with and he fell in love with it even though I am still tinkering with it. HIC has some great recipes here (As well as many others!) and of the small number I have tried; they are fantastic. Go through the recipe section and take a gander at alot of the recipes and give some a try; or just study them and see how the precentages and flavoring's may work togethor and come up with something new. Also don't be afraid to experiment! I do throw away some juices I make because they were subpar, but that is not a big deal since the cost of 15ml of wasted juice is negligible compared to what I was spending a month on these so called "Premium" juices.

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the advice. I've already plugged several of HIC's recipes as well as a few others into my calculator and have plenty to keep me busy, but I'm still going to work on this one. I'm thinking CAP Vanilla Custard V2, FA strawberry, and HIC's plain cheesecake recipe might be a decent start. Sound good anyway.

If I ever get it worked out I'll share it here.

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the advice. I've already plugged several of HIC's recipes as well as a few others into my calculator and have plenty to keep me busy, but I'm still going to work on this one. I'm thinking CAP Vanilla Custard V2, FA strawberry, and HIC's plain cheesecake recipe might be a decent start. Sound good anyway.

If I ever get it worked out I'll share it here.

Please do. I posted that "sweet apple pie" vape in the 'recipes' section. I am still tinkering with it but that is the one that is closest to final i think. The only thing I changed with it so far is increasing the apple by .5%. It looks complicated but after a few days to a week it melds into a delicious vape.

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds good. I'll have to give it a try and maybe try making it as a peach pie, which I like more. That's why I love making my own juice. I can vape what I like instead of what someone else thinks I should like.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've never tried the legit Mother's Milk but my favorite clone of this recipe used FA Custard as the base. I'm one of the few that loathes Capella's custard. Ick.
However, for the Strawberry, I don't care for FA so I can't really recommend a recipe using just FA.
I use Fresh Cream (along with a couple other creams) and it works just fine.

Dr Crimmy's is great Ejuice they have a cpl of flavors I think similar but better than mothers milk for a 1/3 of the price check it out for real!!!

I recently read from an employee at Suicide Bunny that it is a combination of Graham Cracker, Strawberry and Vanilla Custard, in some variation.
I have found a recipe (by soulbit on e-liquid recipes) that is close and tastes great!

52mg Nicotine Juice 5.7%
PG 13.6%
VG 64.3%

Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 7%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 5%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.8%
Malted Milk (TPA) 1.5%
Orange Cream (TPA) .5%
Dragonfruit (TPA) .4%
Pear (TPA) .2%

Strength: 3mg
PG/VG: 30/70
Flavor Total: 16.4%
20 ML total

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Frito
If you are needing that "MM fix", allow me to offer an alternative.
These alternatives are in no way an attempt to clone MM but simply to offer an alternative to get that fix and you might find this to actually be better than MM.
Hope this helps! :)

Go here and grab you a bottle of Game Over Custard
Go here and grab you a bottle of S'berry Custard

What I like to do is combine both of these into one bottle (so let's say a 30 mL bottle)
As an example (Play around with the percentages to get your perfect combination):

Game Over 7%
S'berry Custard 7%

or

S'berry Custard 9%
Strawberry (TFA or strawberry of your choice adjust percentage accordingly) 5%

or

Game Over 7%
S'berry Custard 3%
Strawberry (TFA or strawberry of your choice adjust percentage accordingly) 4%

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If there's caps VC in it, it is a very very small percentage. I don't get the VC eggyness from goc so I would bet zero caps VC.

I think you need more than FA strawberry for mothers milk. Gotta have some caps sweet strawberry and pick another favorite of yours like ripe strawberry or FA or whatever to build the strawberry up without having too much of one flavor.

VU Sponsors