Become a Patron!

All my stuff stolen...

ChaseCorp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i guys so my name is Chase and I have been smoke free for 3 years thanks to vaping but recently my laptop bag had been stolen (luckily my laptop was not in it) and I spent $350 replacing various engineering student crud that had been in that bag and well ALMOST ALL my vape stuff (genuine Stingray X mech, 3D dripper, Cats RDA, Genuine Magma and a Genuine Kayfun 3.1) was also in my bag... I can't afford to replace any of it and I have already gone 15days without vaping.... Does anyone have hardware they are not using anymore or know where I can get more decent vaping stuff for cheap? I just had to purchase a new car so I have like $30 to my name.... All I have is 2 bottles of juice and my 18650's and charger.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
101vapes, Venerable vaping, sun-vapors.
At least those are some of my go to guys, good prices and fast shipping. Clones be cheap.
That is one reason I stick with clones and not spendy authentics in case I loose them or they get stolen.

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For on the cheap you can get a A6 mini for $5.76 (i.e. small chamber dripper) that rivals or beats the magma on flavor. Dunno on device. But everyone has extra juice -- I likely have 100ml of misc samples collecting dust.. Where are you located, and what do you like to vape? Do you build your own coils?

Last edited:

ChaseCorp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please go post in the PIF thread! There are some great vapers here, hopefully someone can lend a hand. Good luck to you.
Thanks I will! Hopefully I'll luck out

ChaseCorp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For on the cheap you can get a A6 mini for $5.76 (i.e. small chamber dripper) that rivals or beats the magma on flavor. Dunno on device. But everyone has extra juice -- I likely have 100ml of misc samples collecting dust.. Where are you located, and what do you like to vape? Do you build your own coils?
I'll look into that. And I'm located in the North Georgia area not too far from Atlanta and love desert and fruit flavors. I do build my own coils. If it rivals the magma then I'll really have to try it

Last edited:

VU Sponsors