Become a Patron!

all the custards!

notaclone1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
this is a short one... but why is it that in todays juice world, all that seems to be out there is custards! holy shit. so. many. custards.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Short guess, is a lot of folks must like custard flavored juice. I've only tried one, jury still out on if I'll ever buy any.

The Vaping Goat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Custard = yum.
Cereal = not as yum.
Yoghurt = Too soon to tell if the newbie will be a custard killer.
⬆That's my personal view.

notaclone1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the one i like the most that i will recommend is from charlies chalk dust called dream cream. i guess im just burned out. they all taste the same to me.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Custard = yum.
Cereal = not as yum.
Yoghurt = Too soon to tell if the newbie will be a custard killer.
⬆That's my personal view.
My step son let me try a few puffs of his custard juice the other day, can't remember the name of it. Was ok, but not something that really knocked my socks off. I wouldn't mind trying one that was like a Creme Brulee though. I love that stuff!

notaclone1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alloy Blends has a really good blueberry creme called "Blurred" id try that one if you're in the market for a good creme flavor

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my year and a half of vaping I've kind of went full circle on the custard. I started with it, went to fruity vapes, then to tobacco vapes, then to straight up bakery vapes, back to tobacco's and now I'm at custard again!

You are right though, there are ton's of choices out there and with my vaping habits I have to DIY my custard otherwise I would be spending way too much on it.

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
If you like a rich and pure custard flavor I highly recommend bad mother custard from Vape Kitchen. It's 100% VG so it's incredibly rich.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are custard notes in many flavors so yr vaping custard even without knowing it:D

VU Sponsors