Become a Patron!

Already Feeling at Home

RipTodd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello VU Citizens,

It was suggested I may want to take a look at this forum and enjoy its vast troves of vaping expertise. Normally on a new forum I'll spend a little time looking for landmines to avoid, but it appears there are none. I'm hoping I've found a new home.

When I'm not vaping, I spend my days selling software, and my nights/ weekends hanging out with my youngest son or making drums.

Thanks much for having me, I hope I don't mess the place up too much.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello VU Citizens,

It was suggested I may want to take a look at this forum and enjoy its vast troves of vaping expertise. Normally on a new forum I'll spend a little time looking for landmines to avoid, but it appears there are none. I'm hoping I've found a new home.

When I'm not vaping, I spend my days selling software, and my nights/ weekends hanging out with my youngest son or making drums.

Welcome to the Underground.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Make yourself at home,

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

What kind of gear do you use?

RipTodd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome from me as well!

What kind of gear do you use?

Well, aside from the elusive "perfect" RTA that seems to be harder to find than unicorn nutz, I'm hoping I have most everything I need. I have a Sigelei 100w+ and a new iStick 50. For toppers I have a Hobo, Orchid, ErlPrinz, Nautilus, Atlantis, and a Billow. There are things I like about each of the RTAs, but not a single one is perfect.

I think I'm going to make my own.

tcmx250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome...fellow drummer here; I dont build em though. Would love to see some of your work!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello VU Citizens,

We're glad you dropped in:)

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VUnderground!
I am sure you will find your visit satisfying and glad to have you joining us!
Take care, MI

VU Sponsors