Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

dazed.gif
...uh ohhhhh.
dazed.gif

Just between you and me JM...I just said that so as not to upset them redheads. You...you know how they get.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
dazed.gif
...uh ohhhhh.
dazed.gif

Just between you and me JM...I just said that so as not to upset them redheads. You...you know how they get.
I decided long ago men are the stupid ones hair color doesn't even matter, the dumber you ACT when waitressing or bar tending the bigger the tips.

Meggers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I decided long ago men are the stupid ones hair color doesn't even matter, the dumber you ACT when waitressing or bar tending the bigger the tips.

dazed.gif
That's never been true with me. My decision is based wholly on whether or not, the moment I enter the bar, they hand me my beer and the remote to the TV. THAT'S a good bar maid that gets the big tips from me! I'm old...I could care less what they look like. I just want my beer and remote. :D

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Didn't work for me. I found being funny and fun and filling all the drinks the flirting female bartenders ignored brought the biggest tips.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't work for me. I found being funny and fun and filling all the drinks the flirting female bartenders ignored brought the biggest tips.
Only time anyone waited for a drink was after I cut them off and they were to drunk to realize I was not coming back

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good evening everyone. Had my MRI this morning and had to have a Lorazepam to make sure I didn't have any issues that caused movement while I was in there so I just woke up a wee bit ago :)

I love the fact that I can get CD's with the MRI images now and look at them myself... the downside is that I now have a lot of experience reading the damn things given that I've had a dozen in the last 10 years... I don't like a couple of things I see in this one, but I'm gonna just sit out any armchair doctoring on this one and wait to find out what the official results are, so if anyone catches me getting all maudlin over the next couple of days feel free to slap me back into reality okay?

On that note though, I am going to be focusing some time on a personal project and won't be as active for at least a couple of days. Do me a favor though and shoot me your e-mail addresses just in case anyone goes missing...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening everyone. Had my MRI this morning and had to have a Lorazepam to make sure I didn't have any issues that caused movement while I was in there so I just woke up a wee bit ago :)

I love the fact that I can get CD's with the MRI images now and look at them myself... the downside is that I now have a lot of experience reading the damn things given that I've had a dozen in the last 10 years... I don't like a couple of things I see in this one, but I'm gonna just sit out any armchair doctoring on this one and wait to find out what the official results are, so if anyone catches me getting all maudlin over the next couple of days feel free to slap me back into reality okay?

On that note though, I am going to be focusing some time on a personal project and won't be as active for at least a couple of days. Do me a favor though and shoot me your e-mail addresses just in case anyone goes missing...
Same thing with my lungs , when they gave me a copy, I had no idea what I was looking at.. Enjoy your project and get well.Please check in from time to time.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Prayers and dibs on slapping you!!!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First to post in AU with the new server, woot.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well we're out of the Mud Pit at least

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What was with VU monitoring what was being said on Reddit during their downtime like a bunch of paranoid idiots. Good grief. LOL.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What was with VU monitoring what was being said on Reddit during their downtime like a bunch of paranoid idiots. Good grief. LOL.

You don't have to monitor anything when people bring the info and links to you. Morbid curiosity gets the better of anyone now and then.

why-so-sour-ogvvbg.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You don't have to monitor anything when people bring the info and links to you. Morbid curiosity gets the better of anyone now and then.

why-so-sour-ogvvbg.jpg
Just wondering what the big deal was. VU went down unexpectedly for a couple of days over a holiday weekend. Why was it such a surprise that people would be speculating about what was going on? What would VU prefer, that nobody gave a shit?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VU you still has tech issues to deal with.

I'm having to clear out browsing history and cache, and flush DNS every few minutes. Still hitting that stupid "site down for maintenance" page.

The whole site is quiet, and you can't just blame Easter for that.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good advice. Especially since I also like to pee there if there was nothing else available.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now I keep running into "Are you sure you want to like this post?" every time I click on the Like button.

Too bad there's no option to respond, "No I'm not sure, and please wipe my ass while you're at it."

VU Sponsors