Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is confirmed; I do not like being sick. And of course I have a busy weekend ahead

Bummers man, I hate being sick too. If it's just the usual cold-type thing, I'd just make some chicken soup with lots of curry, garlic and chiles. ;)

a00fc506e50924276f63a6876221ca98.jpg

52f14e458c1ad24a79705e65a79b8091.jpg

56ee7b2861c6aaf610b562151482ef92.jpg
da47ad28d4409c84ee1a18dd0153f194.jpg

Very cute, and your have lovely cats as well. ;-)

I think the black one may need some brushing though?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After about a month or two, finally toasted my latest PT1 head while trying to clean it.
Soooo, I did a full tear down of my Vision Victory BCC and went to put in a new 1.5Ω head.

I pulled the head apart and inspected/prodded the janky coil as usual, put it on the base...then sat looking at the four weeny little holes the base has for airflow... Hmmmm.

Took my diamond dremel bit I use for reaming out holes (hey now!) and using just the tip (snicker) I made them about half the width larger. Just rolled the bit between my fingers with a bit of pressure...didn't need the rotary tool at all with this soft brass.

(BTW, if anyone wonders why I don't just get an Aero base for it, it's a proprietary Vision design. I tried the Aerotank v2 base on it..no dice)

Sweeeet. It's not RBA airy - which I didn't want - but I can take a full pull and not feel like it's a latte straw. Much better now. :)

My cute little "clouds":

This one just went straight down...oops...
P1030074.JPG

Hey, it's a Puffball...derp.
P1030076.JPG

Well, better. Sorta.
P1030077.JPG

Ya, I'm not doing it right and I don't have the lung capacity to blow clouds anyways.
But, I just wanted to see how much effect it had made. It's a lot better vape just with that small change to the base of a $4 PT1 clone. Pretty cool. =)

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoh. @CaFF actually posted something about attys here. Dare I follow?

I'm vaping my drilled out Erlkonigin (vent adjustment ring removed) alongside my drilled out KFL and drilled out Orchid. (None of them can be opened all that much more than stock so their relative stock performance applies.) The Erl is functioning perfectly re wicking, juice flow, and leakage, though a bit of gurgling for a few hits after filling until the vacuum builds up. The draw of the Erl falls right between the other two. No more whistling since rounding all the sharp edges in the center and side air holes of the center pin.

Can't say the Erl tastes better than the KFL. The two builds are very similar but different juices. Even so, I wouldn't expect it to taste much different.

Neither can compete with the Orchid on lung hits for obvious reasons . However, the Erlkonigin lung hits more freely than the KFL which makes it a more satisfying vape for me.

Among single coils, which are my preference for stealth rigs, my KFLs were already on their way to retirement because of airflow. Whether Erlkonigin replaces them remains to be seen. You just don't have many tank options with the Erl at this time. Meanwhile Sat22 continues to assert its qualities. It's the best tasting single coil RTA I have tried. And I love the small form factor. Now if I can only get up on the learning curve with my builds and keep that wick saturated... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no, i never want to eat again. ;)

and nobody else is up but me. i like my quiet, and it's very much so right now. :)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no, i never want to eat again. ;)

and nobody else is up but me. i like my quiet, and it's very much so right now. :)

nice and quiet here! ;)

is it warm enough for jack to go out? :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just as i suspected. ecig.com is out of $15.99 isticks. grrrrrrrrrrr

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! It's a little chilly this morning...for here anyway. The heater seems to be struggling. Blowing out coldish air that eventually gets warm. Crap. Son #2 is an HVAC guy and he's coming down for Christmas...would it be wrong of me to make him go up in the attic on his vacation? lol

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! It's a little chilly this morning...for here anyway. The heater seems to be struggling. Blowing out coldish air that eventually gets warm. Crap. Son #2 is an HVAC guy and he's coming down for Christmas...would it be wrong of me to make him go up in the attic on his vacation? lol

you're his mom! that makes it right! ;)

D

Donald Bickers

ok ,,,,,,now 2 days worth of Thanksgiving leftovers,,,,,,,,????? turkey salad,,,,,,,?????turkey pot pie,,,,,hmmm decisions decisions

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have finally caught up with this thread. That was a chore..
2 more days of vacation then I will be home.

Congrats @adk1989 and best of luck on your first pro fight.
I hope it goes as well as your last one.

I found many things to comment on in the last 30 pages but will hold that until I get home.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I am glad to see @cherrycakes is feeling better!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bummers...the Turkey didn't work?
Oh right, it doesn't actually make you sleepy...being super-full and tired of pesky relatives does. ;-)

Me, I watch TV eps, drink warm milk or have a cup of Sleepytime tea if I can't sleep.
Aren't you a sweet thing. Well, I just woke up in a strange house with people in it. I don't wake up to people. I wake up to myself.
And I like it! Bless all you people who have raised families. Thank you, someone had to 'proliferate' the human race.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
in case Thomas checks in: black20 for 20% at ITC Vapes. they have a new juice, custard, listed.

Last edited:

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay so my vape stuff that was taken was given back however my emech was broken. I was very upset

My lovely fiancé said she was going out for breakfast to cheer me up which I appreciated.

She came back with no breakfast...but she had a brand new authentic ipv3 for me

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay so my vape stuff that was taken was given back however my emech was broken. I was very upset

My lovely fiancé said she was going out for breakfast to cheer me up which I appreciated.

you best marry that young lady, real soon! ;)

D

Donald Bickers

Aint that sweet,,,,,,id say shes a keeper

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's so sweet ADK!

If anyone likes The Plume Room, they have 20% off, today only. Code~ THANKSFORVAPING I got my son his usual Banana Pudding and saved $14. Score!
Speaking of which...help me shop for him. He's a cartotank guy but the cartos are going downhill badly. Is there anything out there (in stock, which pretty much leaves out Ikenvape) that work well, or at least like they're supposed to? The whole last bunch I got from Smoktek are crappy. Or...recommendations on a tank type that's easy to build and doesn't leak? I've tried a Kraken and a Russian clone and wanted to take a hammer to them, but gave them away instead.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

The guy still needs a smack in the head for thinking that too much alcohol is an excuse for that shit. It's not.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's so sweet ADK!

If anyone likes The Plume Room, they have 20% off, today only. Code~ THANKSFORVAPING I got my son his usual Banana Pudding and saved $14. Score!
Speaking of which...help me shop for him. He's a cartotank guy but the cartos are going downhill badly. Is there anything out there (in stock, which pretty much leaves out Ikenvape) that work well, or at least like they're supposed to? The whole last bunch I got from Smoktek are crappy. Or...recommendations on a tank type that's easy to build and doesn't leak? I've tried a Kraken and a Russian clone and wanted to take a hammer to them, but gave them away instead.

just so you know, the new aspire bvc heads pretty much convert your tank/clearo into a carto.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

delayed reaction here...i hope you made her breakfast! ;)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't get it. How?

there's a wide range of aspire clearo's. prior to the mini naughty, they were all bdc. since then, aspire came out with the new bvc heads for all of the clearos (excepting the atlantis, which is for sub-ohming). the bvc heads, in reality, convert the clearo's into carto's.

i've been using bvc's, since they came out. just like carto's, but never any priming problems. they last a good long time, too.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there's a wide range of aspire clearo's. prior to the mini naughty, they were all bdc. since then, aspire came out with the new bvc heads for all of the clearos (excepting the atlantis, which is for sub-ohming). the bvc heads, in reality, convert the clearo's into carto's.

i've been using bvc's, since they came out. just like carto's, but never any priming problems. they last a good long time, too.
So...you're not using a regular cartotank then, right? You're using one of the clearo/glassomizer dealies? That's what I wasn't getting. He's a picky SOB (truly lol) and didn't like the Nautilus. He says, and this I'll never understand, that the flavor is better with cartos. Dafuq?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fiancee sounds like a definite keeper @adk1989 and congrats on the pro signing. Let me know when you need to bulk back up quick, I have 20lbs to donate to the cause ;)

@cherrycakes very nice to see that you were comfortable enough to enjoy your gobble day. Hope you ate a wee bit more than what was on that plate you showed a pic of :) and hope that the effects of the latest injection last you many more months!

@CaFF I bet your family misses your cooking at dinner time !

@Fishee I've seen a couple of things over the last few pages that may make me start taking away your way to screwed up title :)

@kelli, glad to see your starting to feel at home back in your thread again

@Sambuca, dude you are getting heavy

Everybody else, hope you had a great turkey day, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So...you're not using a regular cartotank then, right? You're using one of the clearo/glassomizer dealies? That's what I wasn't getting. He's a picky SOB (truly lol) and didn't like the Nautilus. He says, and this I'll never understand, that the flavor is better with cartos. Dafuq?

no, i gave up on cartos. couldn't prime the darn things. *facepalm*

when the naughty 1st came out, it was bdc. now, they are bvc. the bvc is a defacto carto. grimmgreen did a vid on the mini naughty. he explains how the bvc is really a carto. just easier to use.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fiancee sounds like a definite keeper @adk1989 and congrats on the pro signing. Let me know when you need to bulk back up quick, I have 20lbs to donate to the cause ;)

@cherrycakes very nice to see that you were comfortable enough to enjoy your gobble day. Hope you ate a wee bit more than what was on that plate you showed a pic of :) and hope that the effects of the latest injection last you many more months!

@CaFF I bet your family misses your cooking at dinner time !

@Fishee I've seen a couple of things over the last few pages that may make me start taking away your way to screwed up title :)

@kelli, glad to see your starting to feel at home back in your thread again

@Sambuca, dude you are getting heavy

Everybody else, hope you had a great turkey day, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

naw, man. i swam 50 lengths of the pool, yesterday. i'm loosing weight. :p

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors