Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody wanna see something that looks really painful?
no......
tumblr_m8rz5qe1gV1qmzisdo1_500_zpse11ce897.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you all know the expression, "there's one in every family?" Refers to whatever red-headed step child relative we all have: gay, disabled, law breaker, etc. etc. etc. We all deal with it and refer to those people in whatever way makes us feel better about ourselves and our situations. So if I told anyone here that "you shouldn't say such things" is unfair to YOU, because I obviously have no idea what you're enduring, even if I choose to use a different set of words. It's a whole different scenario if someone was making a blanket statement, and I don't think @vapin Grampa was doing that.

That's enough thinking for me today.

i resent and resemble the "redheaded step child" remark.
redhead_neener.jpg

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah he gots me beat on the scary shit.
I have just enough tact to know better than go that route of wtf
Yah but you got a bug on her posts....I have swatted that damn thing about a dozen times...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Fishee........i was eating lunch. now i've lost lunch.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just was at a thread where someone wanted to know how to blow massive vapor clouds. somebody steered the person to a site that sells all authentic mods. i went there, they are all $150 - $400!!!! for a metal tube! people actually buy those????

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just was at a thread where someone wanted to know how to blow massive vapor clouds. somebody steered the person to a site that sells all authentic mods. i went there, they are all $150 - $400!!!! for a metal tube! people actually buy those????
That they do.
Seems crazy as hell to me. Even if the money wasn't an issue I still can't see why the hell someone would drop that much for mech.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not quite certain how I became the bad guy or scape goat here since I didn't bring the topic up, didn't respond to it at first, and tried to get people off the topic because this isn't the place for it but...

51da2c282d0b5.jpeg

Now... on to something completely different

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not quite certain how I became the bad guy or scape goat here since I didn't bring the topic up, didn't respond to it at first, and tried to get people off the topic because this isn't the place for it but...

51da2c282d0b5.jpeg

Now... on to something completely different

it's all cool, sweetie. you just have to learn that the people here have no class. you can't help that you do! ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, Fishee, I was beginning to think you were seriously demented, but now I've changed my mind. Thanks!

Now since I'm apparently the voice of PC'dom (not the other kind of dom, although there was another pic earlier that made me wonder...) back on topic, Fishee stop degrading women that way ;)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, Fishee, I was beginning to think you were seriously demented, but now I've changed my mind. Thanks!

Now since I'm apparently the voice of PC'dom (not the other kind of dom, although there was another pic earlier that made me wonder...) back on topic, Fishee stop degrading women that way ;)
Seriously, I am demented.
Just ask any one here.
And in my delusional dementia I happen to believe the ladies love me!
376cb.gif

Just kidding, I'm a totally normal run of the mill guy.

VU Sponsors