Become a Patron!

alternative to halo tribeco

catfishman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so after trying many juices from b&m shops, many different flavors, i ordered some halo tribeco, i ordered 12mg nicotene, i use the joyetech aio. to me it doesnt taste much different than others i have tried at local shops. i also have some juice from the sauce la, just waiting another week before i try it. is there any better tobacco out there someone might recomend? thanks

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me tribeca is its own entity. Not really what I'd consider a true tobacco flavor, not like those that mimic cigs, cigars or pipes. It's supposed to be a ry4 but it's not like most other ry4's. The basics of a ry4 are tobacco, caramel and vanilla and I'd imagine they could be very different depending on which tobacco, which caramel and which vanilla are blended.

If you're looking to duplicate tribeca there are recipes out there for diy. There's also some out there that's a clone flavor concentrate you add to your own vg/pg.

I've tried several and everyone seems to have their own take on what a ry4 is supposed to be. Vaperite's ry4 was like robitussin imo. Vapewild's ry4life was decent but not tribeca. Verde valley vapes ry4 blend was slightly better than vaperite's, it didn't have the strong tussin flavor but there's a 100ml bottle I got as the freebie with an order and it's collecting dust on my shelf. The rubbing alcohol odor/flavor was rough and took forever to get rid of through shaking, steeping, breathing.

I don't know about a 'better' tobacco flavor, you might try vape wild's wrangler (not too bad, lighter tobacco like a cig) or v2's red. Red wasn't overly tobacco to me, supposed to be a knock off of marlboros but it came off lighter in tobacco flavor and tasted more like faint tobacco with a clean tea flavor. Enjoyable but maybe not a true tobacco flavor.

Depending what type of tobacco flavors you're looking for there's a company that specializes in them called Black Note. Never tried them so can't give any opinion on them other than they're fairly expensive. They're also a net ejuice, naturally extracted tobacco rather than using just flavorings so may very well have a more pure tobacco flavor.

ApolloVapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
i have the joyetech aio, and an eleaf pico with melo3, and a nautilus mini tank also.

Got it. Biased answer: we make a 50/50 RY4 that is really good (use the coupon code apollovu20 to save 20% off. The code will not expire. Just create an account and you can use the code whenever you want on apolloecigs.com. We have a pre- 8/8/16 sku, but we don't have anything at the moment for max VG.

Non biased answer for a max VG: Henry by Rich. Mind you, I am a juice manufacturer. These guys are located pretty close to us, but we have no relationship except for an occasional juice trade. They like our stuff and we like theirs, lol. Henry is freaking amazing. Easily an all day vape for the tobacco lovers.

VU Sponsors