What it is!!!
tumblr_mn83n0Fc461s11fdjo1_400.gif

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh! A friend of mine got a very similar one of those for her son. We had the best time attempting to put that thing together. Those damned Ikea allen wrenches. OMFG, but we laughed and laughed, and kiddo REALLY enjoyed his new set up. She even bought the tent thing that goes on the top of it. Little dude thought he was the coolest kid in town.

Well done Mom!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh! A friend of mine got a very similar one of those for her son. We had the best time attempting to put that thing together. Those damned Ikea allen wrenches. OMFG, but we laughed and laughed, and kiddo REALLY enjoyed his new set up. She even bought the tent thing that goes on the top of it. Little dude thought he was the coolest kid in town.

Well done Mom!
Haha Tony helped a lot, more swearing than laughing but wasn't too bad. My hands hurt from those little tools though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did you guys get the storms too? We were woken up at 5:30 with tornado sirens and phone alerts
I'm set up with email alerts, and I think there were 20 of those. Dog jumped on and off the bed all night, so I can't be sure if that was the weather, or the kitten terrorizing her. I don't recall alarms, though, (and my hearing ain't the best ;) ) and I was up til just after 5 this morning, since I don't get out of work til 2am now. Local wind damage, had LOTS of rain and thunder/lightning, back yard is a bit of a mess. I only lost power briefly.

I was REALLY lucky. What I just saw on the news, some people are dealing with some big messes today.

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<Sigh> Got down to my last 2 bottles of liquid this morning...

...and started getting just a wee bit on the uncomfortable side because of it. I haven't spent a dime on vape related anything since October 2016. Been stashing the money I might've spent, away for a rainy day, and was quite surprised to see I had $500 sitting there. So, I made a logical decision! Promptly went to Halo's website and ordered 25 bottles of 3mg SubZero.

Nobody likes a quitter :D

VU Sponsors