and then Left Brain said.....(closed/claimed)

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward (PIF)' started by SpectoVia, Mar 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SpectoVia

SpectoVia Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I resolved to work on lessening the inventory of unused appliances before I got any more new toys.
    I began to think of pricing and Left Brain suggested that I PIF instead. She’s so cool......

84204BE0-2C2C-4B20-B788-98275E1F8AB0.jpeg

The 18650 mod is a straight out clone. I got it from a BOGO sale at Vaporider.net.

The IGO-W is the first atty I got to start my RDA journey. 99 cents from JVapes.com.

The atty did not come with a drip tip, but you can choose one (1) from the ones shown here.....or not.

Almost forgot.....
    Also, pick two (2) coils from the wheel o’ coils. 2 of the same ohm OR 2 different ones.
    B394C2B1-76A2-4406-AB43-77A7F55F2B5D.jpeg

I would like to send this to someone that has been vaping with factory coils and may want to start their own RDA journey, yet, like me, doesn’t want to throw out $20 or more just to try it.
    All I ask is that if you find that it is not for you, PIF this gear again.

Extra consideration for peeps that want to surprise someone else that may be in need with this.

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Very cool of you dude!!!

CrazyChef v2.0 likes this.
  3. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Way to GO!

If I may suggest, any VU member seeing this thread, unless you are in real need, ignore the greed and don't ask!

4. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Jesus what a pile of shit.......I learned to vape on them too....except my mod was even worse...the perfect set up for a begineer...once you can make this lot sing the tune you want it to..everything else will be a breeze.

Bigrick likes this.
  5. SpectoVia

SpectoVia Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Admin.....Please close.
    Items have been claimed.
    As I hoped, someone claimed this gear to gift to a friend. :cheers:

JuicyLucy likes this.