Become a Patron!

Angelcig problems?

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, so I've placed two orders with angelcig. One on sunday, for about $80, and one today for about $10. Obviously I don't expect them to be shipped out immediately, but I'm curious/worried because I've also read a lot about people waiting a long time for them to ship, or waiting for it from china. From what I understand, all of the stuff in stock on their website now ships directly from their warehouse in LA. For those of you who have ordered, what's your usual time in the processing stage? Ordered recently, that is. I'm in a bit of a bind, because they're the only ones that seem to have BOTH the mods I'm looking for, a Dimitri clone, and a Slug clone. Also great prices. Any input would be great guys, I really appreciate it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered from them once. It arrived in three days.

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you ever get a tracking number, and did the status on the website ever change from processing to completed?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you ever get a tracking number, and did the status on the website ever change from processing to completed?
I don't remember. Let me look in my vaping email file and see if I can dig it up. Remember yesterday was a holiday though.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't find the confirmations, must have deleted them. All I remember is that I had no problem with them and I think I did get a tracking number.

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
True, yesterday was a holiday. It's just all the complaints have me on edge, you know? I've given them over $90, I just want to make sure I'll actually get what I want.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
True, yesterday was a holiday. It's just all the complaints have me on edge, you know? I've given them over $90, I just want to make sure I'll actually get what I want.
I think you'll be okay. They even have an official VU spokesperson here, she'll probably pop into your thread sooner or later just to say hi.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohhh no you ordered during their Holiday good luck on seeing anything for awhile all stops during the Chinese Holiday I think its going on

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think you'll be okay. They even have an official VU spokesperson here, she'll probably pop into your thread sooner or later just to say hi.
Correct Kinda they have an account on here where any number of their staff uses to log in and communicate which all go by the name as it shows on VU as Angel.. I have had my dealings with them. I just do not order from them anymore but the products I have gotten have been fine.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chinese Holiday is correct - you won't hear anything until at least March 1st.. Sorry man

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chinese Holiday is correct - you won't hear anything until at least March 1st.. Sorry man
Oh yeah I forgot about the Chinese holiday too. The stuff that ships from the states should be fine though, don't you think?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's right on their FB.

**Chinese New Year Holiday notice**

Angelcigs will have a 10-day break in the observation of Chinese New Year from February 13th, 2015 to February 23rd, 2015 Beijing Time! Everything resumes normal on February 24th, 2015 at 9:00am Beijing Time. We will need to allow a couple days to catch up. ^^

During the break, no customer service support will be available but shipping out of USA warehouse still proceeds (Will be 1-2 days delay than normal dates) .

Thank you all for the support in the last year! May you a happy new year, good health, happiness and good luck!

Angelcigs Support Team

https://www.facebook.com/loveangelc...828.1474189019469429/1609357689285894/?type=1

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah I forgot about the Chinese holiday too. The stuff that ships from the states should be fine though, don't you think?
well someone from China still has to make sure it goes through good luck its a drop ship they dont have a warehouse BTW

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well someone from China still has to make sure it goes through good luck its a drop ship they dont have a warehouse BTW
To be honest when I made my purchase from AngelCigs I didn't even know they were Chinese based until some Chinese characters showed up in my PayPal receipt. I like that they ship from the US though, I feel better about that than I would if I was ordering from Fasttech or something.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I have three small orders on the way from FT that I got off before the break...all saying the same:

Processed Through Sort Facility - XIAMEN EMS, CHINA

According to China Post tracking, they've left their customs though, so could be any day now. :D

If the OP got his order placed and shipped before the CNY break, it should be ok.

Of course, the USPS took an extra day off too, so GL with tracking updates. ;-)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oops, the op is screwed, lol

Maybe, maybe not....

"During the break, no customer service support will be available but shipping out of USA warehouse still proceeds (Will be 1-2 days delay than normal dates)."

Bottom line is simple: if you want something in a hurry, order from an US vendor, Amazon/Ebay, or go to a B&M shop.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe, maybe not....

"During the break, no customer service support will be available but shipping out of USA warehouse still proceeds (Will be 1-2 days delay than normal dates)."
yeah i'm sort of multi-tasking here and having a problem reading everything in its entirety :confused:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah i'm sort of multi-tasking here and having a problem reading everything in its entirety :confused:

No worries man. I'm multitasking too: Coffee in one hand, mouse in the other and the occasional typing and/or vape. =)

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe, maybe not....

Bottom line is simple: if you want something in a hurry, order from an US vendor, Amazon/Ebay, or go to a B&M shop.

That's the thing, I figure they're half US based if they have a warehouse here. Although some people are saying they're just a drop ship, I'm not sure. I guess I'll just wait and see.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, so I've placed two orders with angelcig. One on sunday, for about $80, and one today for about $10. Obviously I don't expect them to be shipped out immediately, but I'm curious/worried because I've also read a lot about people waiting a long time for them to ship, or waiting for it from china. From what I understand, all of the stuff in stock on their website now ships directly from their warehouse in LA. For those of you who have ordered, what's your usual time in the processing stage? Ordered recently, that is. I'm in a bit of a bind, because they're the only ones that seem to have BOTH the mods I'm looking for, a Dimitri clone, and a Slug clone. Also great prices. Any input would be great guys, I really appreciate it.
They have stuff in the USA and sme are in CHINA

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's the thing, I figure they're half US based if they have a warehouse here. Although some people are saying they're just a drop ship, I'm not sure. I guess I'll just wait and see.

True, I usually get things from the US-based section on Focal in the same times as a US vendor.
But, with the CNY, might be slower if nobody is over-seeing things. :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To be honest when I made my purchase from AngelCigs I didn't even know they were Chinese based until some Chinese characters showed up in my PayPal receipt. I like that they ship from the US though, I feel better about that than I would if I was ordering from Fasttech or something.
I look at it differently If I order from Fasstech I know it will be here in approx 17 days if not batteries... so I order things well I have not for eons as I have way to much stuff but when I did I knew it would get here I order from Angelcigs I never know if the count is right of how many they have in stock or how long it will take which is usually a week minimum one order was 3 weeks so ...

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They have stuff in the USA and sme are in CHINA

According to their Facebook and forum posts here, they only have things in the US now. They used to have a US and german tab with mainly in China, but now it seems like it's all US. Does anyone actually know what's up with these guys? Is it drop shipping or no? Is it all US based? I keep getting mixed answers. I also don't necessarily mind waiting to get my stuff, my main concern is actually getting it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
According to their Facebook and forum posts here, they only have things in the US now. They used to have a US and german tab with mainly in China, but now it seems like it's all US. Does anyone actually know what's up with these guys? Is it drop shipping or no? Is it all US based? I keep getting mixed answers. I also don't necessarily mind waiting to get my stuff, my main concern is actually getting it.
what do you mean by "drop shipping"?

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what do you mean by "drop shipping"?

Some earlier poster said that they think they angelcigs is a drop shipper. Basically they take the order, and have the item shipped direct from the manufacturer. This doesn't seem likely with angelcig though.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some earlier poster said that they think they angelcigs is a drop shipper. Basically they take the order, and have the item shipped direct from the manufacturer. This doesn't seem likely with angelcig though.
I think they just have a warehouse in the states. They basically sell clones so I don't know what manufacturer they would be shipping from.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have a warehouse in the USA but not all products are in the USA,and due to the CHINESE NEW YEAR ur items will not get to you until MARCH!! how much shipping did you pay?

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They have a warehouse in the USA but not all products are in the USA,and due to the CHINESE NEW YEAR ur items will not get to you until MARCH!! how much shipping did you pay?

Shipping was roughly $15, my first order total came out to $73. According to the website, the order was being shipped "directly from USA, priority mail 1-4 days"

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't worry you will get it. They are on Holiday, so orders are taking a couple extra days to deliver. Payment is made to Angelcigs in China, then the shipper in California sends the items, once Paypal has cleared. They have 1 person in China that is doing all the jobs while the rest of China is basically shut down. Right now most people are not getting updated shipping info but receiving their products. If you are concerned go on the website and get the address for support on the bottom of page, the person at the office will be in around 7 pm central time, give her your order number and ask for tracking number.

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't worry you will get it. They are on Holiday, so orders are taking a couple extra days to deliver. Payment is made to Angelcigs in China, then the shipper in California sends the items, once Paypal has cleared. They have 1 person in China that is doing all the jobs while the rest of China is basically shut down. Right now most people are not getting updated shipping info but receiving their products. If you are concerned go on the website and get the address for support on the bottom of page, the person at the office will be in around 7 pm central time, give her your order number and ask for tracking number.

That's actually quite possibly the most detailed and possibly helpful response I've gotten on the subject. I really appreciate that. I'll give it a call and see what's up.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why
oops, the op is screwed, lol
Why? It says - During the break, no customer service support will be available but shipping out of USA warehouse still proceeds (Will be 1-2 days delay than normal dates) .

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why

Why? It says - During the break, no customer service support will be available but shipping out of USA warehouse still proceeds (Will be 1-2 days delay than normal dates) .

That's what I was wondering, too. Ideally, I'll see some sort of update in the next few days, but I'm just worrying a bit (less so now) because of me reading about people waiting for their packages to process for weeks you know? Only to find out they were out of stock, and only recieve half their shipment, and wait even longer for a refund for the rest.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's what I was wondering, too. Ideally, I'll see some sort of update in the next few days, but I'm just worrying a bit (less so now) because of me reading about people waiting for their packages to process for weeks you know? Only to find out they were out of stock, and only recieve half their shipment, and wait even longer for a refund for the rest.
Ya.. They had problems and almost got sued or something like that, so had to change the way they did things. That change caused a lot of hiccups.. They claim its much better now.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why

One of the workers volunteered to not go home for the Festival after that post was made, like 98% of them do right now.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's actually quite possibly the most detailed and possibly helpful response I've gotten on the subject. I really appreciate that. I'll give it a call and see what's up.
It will be a email. Might take her a few hours to get to you.

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of the workers volunteered to not go home for the Festival after that post was made, like 98% of them do right now.
If you don't mind me asking, how exactly do you know that. I think that's awesome of them to do! I'll shoot them an email on Friday if I don't hear anything. You're awesome man.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't mind me asking, how exactly do you know that. I think that's awesome of them to do! I'll shoot them an email on Friday if I don't hear anything. You're awesome man.

I usually talk to Angel (Juan Xiao) daily. I help them when I can with issues that get lost in translation. Couple days after they all left, I talked to the person that stayed behind (Lisa Liu) to help with customer support issues. She understands english very good, and seems to be doing the best she can.

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to hijack your thread, but it's very interesting how this Chinese tradition works. The majority of the manufacturing in China is done in Shenzhen. Most of the workers are from other towns in China. Most young people will migrate to Shenzhen for work. During the New Year celebration, everything closes down, workers return to home town, and offer their parents a portion of their salary. It's a very old tradition there to do this.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One more thing you can try...

If you log in to your acct and go to "My orders" click on details for the order and you should see a link to get your tracking number.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If the items you ordered were stocked in the US warehouse you should get it in a few days after shipped...theyve already gone through customs coming in from china..(unless everything has to go through customs again which i dont think they do.).

If they didnt have the item you ordered in stock and ordered from china then yes it may be a while till you get it.

ccbflo

Member For 4 Years
I've ordered from them before...three days from west coast to east, no problems. Lisa is the best!

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One more thing you can try...

If you log in to your acct and go to "My orders" click on details for the order and you should see a link to get your tracking number.

I probably could, if it were shipped yet, but I don't think it is. I'll give it some time, I really appreciate your help. That's really interesting, too, that most of china's manufacturing and stuff is in Shenzen. I've always been fascinated by chinese culture. I have a friend who spent a year in thailand, teaching english to kids, and he talked about how he visited china on a few ocassions, and he loved it. I want to visit a lot of southeast asia one day.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why

Because I didn't read it close enough, sorry for the confusion.

Adrolak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update: My order just shipped! So happy, I even just placed an order for an Rebuildable tank atomizer that I've been eyeing for a while, I'm excited to get my orders.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It always amazes me how many replies to an issue a Angelcigs issue manifests. I remember my 3 week spectacle with them. Then I think of other vendors I frequent no problems ever mentioned. All I know is after 100 messages weeks of being lied to I got my refund and a free mod for my trouble which was worth maybe 15.00 after all is said and done it was not worth the hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

I've ordered from them before...three days from west coast to east, no problems. Lisa is the best!
I ordered from them to,,,,,3 days,free shipping ,awesome,but that was over a year ago,,,,,,aint worth a shit now,il never order from them again,ever

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shipping was roughly $15, my first order total came out to $73. According to the website, the order was being shipped "directly from USA, priority mail 1-4 days"
Wow that's a big order? What did you purchase? Don't worry bro u will get ur stuff, I never got an updates from them before, make sure you create an account,then track it there, or you can always email support, they always respond in 12 hours cuz they are based in china... But don't worry u will get ur stuff

D

Donald Bickers

I think its strange,,,,this is post #50 and @Angel Cigs hasent even shown to stick up for the company,no explanations or anything
that says a lot to me right there

VU Sponsors