Become a Patron!

Annnnd I'm sick..

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So some cold type of virus of going around here. I just got it yesterday. My entire body hurts, coughing my brains out, sore throat (can't even vape) and hacking up mucus here and there. Anybody else have this? I've been taking over the counter cold medicine from Walgreens. I've also been drinking tea. Did anyone else have or had this? Everybody I know had it for at least two weeks.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got it last year about this time and death seemed favorable.
this year only got a slight tingle in the throat and a couple days of feeling like shit, but made some chicken noodle soup and was back on feet in no time.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got it last year about this time and death seemed favorable.
this year only got a slight tingle in the throat and a couple days of feeling like shit, but made some chicken noodle soup and was back on feet in no time.
I got beef ramen soup. I'll make that. In case if you don't know this is ramen.
81%2B2i1EwSmL._SX425SX425_SY331_CR,0,0,425,331_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY331_CR,0,0,425,331_SH20_.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been coughing a lot lately, but I always attribute that to allergies this time of year. They have nurses going from one dept to the next offering up Flu shots right now. I REALLY don't want one, but it's mandatory if I don't have a Dr's note. I call that some bullshit. I'm not paying $50 to get a damn note.

Hope you feel better soon, dude. Drink LOTS of water, especially after eating that Ramen, LMAO.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been coughing a lot lately, but I always attribute that to allergies this time of year. They have nurses going from one dept to the next offering up Flu shots right now. I REALLY don't want one, but it's mandatory if I don't have a Dr's note. I call that some bullshit. I'm not paying $50 to get a damn note.

Hope you feel better soon, dude. Drink LOTS of water, especially after eating that Ramen, LMAO.
Flu shots. Got one last year and got the freaking Flu 3 weeks later.:mad:

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Yeah, my mouth was dryer than a desert. Lmfao
Flu shots. Got one last year and got the freaking Flu 3 weeks later.:mad:
I can't stand needles. Which is why I only get the ones I need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unless you are in health care direct patient contact the flu shot should NOT be mandatory. Claim religious exemption.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Unless you are in health care direct patient contact the flu shot should NOT be mandatory. Claim religious exemption.
I agree! But I do handle a lot of the meds and stuff. Went through the surgery wing twice today, and have to fully suit up to walk in there. What frustrates me is, that I was way more protected than half the staff I saw in there!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree! But I do handle a lot of the meds and stuff. Went through the surgery wing twice today, and have to fully suit up to walk in there. What frustrates me is, that I was way more protected than half the staff I saw in there!
My cousin had zero direct pt or staff contact and they made her take a shot that just about killed her.
Love how they pushed my mom to take one while recovering from a double masectomy and then refused her care unless she took one and went through chemo. (glad she did tell them to go fuck themselves sideways with a dirty needle)

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got my flu shot, haven't gotten sick in almost 6 years tho. I do get sore throats this time of year tho, so I generally have a good supply of @HeadInClouds 's sore throat helper on hand so I can still get my nic :D

-Kingboomer

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So some cold type of virus of going around here. I just got it yesterday. My entire body hurts, coughing my brains out, sore throat (can't even vape) and hacking up mucus here and there. Anybody else have this? I've been taking over the counter cold medicine from Walgreens. I've also been drinking tea. Did anyone else have or had this? Everybody I know had it for at least two weeks.
Im glad you sick and not me dear ...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GAWD damnit, mom got this shit that is going around... worse than a fucking kid she brought her office gunk home with her.

Now I am sick.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been upping my dose of vitamin C and Zinc to keep that crud away. Next step is a Garlic Garland.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ive always found a good dose of strong booze to work wonders for illness.

Those germs dont stand a chance aganst alcohol.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fought it and thought I won and this shit came back and laid me lower.
Gallon of OJ down, I made some tea that helps a ton.
Hot peppers and chicken soup I am feeling somewhat human except this hot/cold bullshit.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Meeetoooimmsickkk :( Waaah
Which one of you virulent bundles of contagion gave me this?
I'm sad now.

Is it me or do colds suck more if you're a sub ohm vaper?
I feel like I'm breathing through a sponge. :(
[/WHINE]
I blame the drunken circus midgets... I mean kids.
This shit sucks bad and yes sponge breath, actually reminds me of wearing ppe gear that is soggy.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I blame the drunken circus midgets... I mean kids.
This shit sucks bad and yes sponge breath, actually reminds me of wearing ppe gear that is soggy.
On a good note, I'm feeling 90% better. Besides a few hacks of mucus here and there. But I'm feeling great.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On a good note, I'm feeling 90% better. Besides a few hacks of mucus here and there. But I'm feeling great.
I was feeling damned good Sat. morning and went for a hike with mom.
Her cough came back me I am laid lower than smashed dog shit.
My super tea is doing squat, a gallon of chicken soup x2 and a bag of ricola.

I broke out the gypsy cold care and theraflu.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was feeling damned good Sat. morning and went for a hike with mom.
Her cough came back me I am laid lower than smashed dog shit.
My super tea is doing squat, a gallon of chicken soup x2 and a bag of ricola.

I broke out the gypsy cold care and theraflu.
There you go, I was so sick I had to take two sick days. After that, I had to suck it up. But I recommend tea with a tiny bit of milk (or without) I took Nyquil and it knocked me out. I buy the walgreens brand since I'm not paying like 10 bucks to buy medicine versus 5 or 6.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I buy the generic Nyquil too, heck of a lot cheaper than the brand name, same stuff really. Where I work there are the fucking morons who come to work sick as dogs and hack and sneeze their way through the offices. I've had multiple conversations with my boss, a VP. She has so far refused to send people home because they are really sick. Even HR is useless, they just put out more bottles of hand sanitizer. :mad::mad:

VU Sponsors