Become a Patron!

Another Steeping Question

BillyJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello and thank you to all for so much information. This is my first ever post and I hope it's not going to upset people.

I just placed my first order to Wizard Labs and Vapers Tek to try my hand at DIY. I plan to make a cucumber mint and a strawberry milk. Once mixed, do I need to let these steep? Maybe warm the bottles and shake? There are so many posts and responses regarding DIY but they seem specific to certain flavors. Any information is deeply appreciated!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty much a personal preference. Some mixes do benefit from steeping, while others are good right after mixing. The only way to know how you prefer the taste, is sample each one after mixed. My guess is the creamy one will benefit from sitting for a bit. Welcome to the forum :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! As Huck suggested, the strawberry milk will probably be better after a week of steeping, but try it anyway, you might like it as a shake and vape. FWIW, most fruity vapes are good right after mixing, but custards, creams, and a lot of the bakery flavors really benefit from some steeping.

BillyJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks!! I'll probably let the strawberry milk sit for a bit then and endulge in the cucumber mint. Hopefully they come out ok. Really excited about attempting this.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The cucumber mint should be a good shake & vape....Welcome aboard.....:vino:

VU Sponsors