Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Aspire Breeze 2 Kit Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Aspire Breeze Pod, please see the bottom for disclaimers and links

Introduction:
The Aspire Breeze 2 is the latest pod kit from long time manufacturer Aspire retails at around 25-30 dollars online. It is the follow up to the original breeze and It’s available in 4 colors Black, Grey, Blue, and Red.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Dimensions: 96mm by 35mm by 19mm
  • 3mL Maximum Juice Capacity
  • Integrated 1000mAh Rechargeable Battery
  • Direct Voltage-Based Output
  • Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
  • Optional Fire Button Operation
  • Aluminum Body Construction
  • PEPG Material Tank Section
  • Top-Filled Method
  • Drip Tip Plastic Cap
  • Breeze U-Tech Coil Technology
  • 0.6ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil - caters to Nicotine Salts
  • 1.0ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil
  • U-Shaped Cylinder Structure
  • Micro USB Charging Port
  • Note: Install and Prime Coil Before Use.
Included in box:
  • 1 Breeze 2 AIO System
  • 1 1.0ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil
  • 1 0.6ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil
  • 1 Micro USB Cable
  • 1 Silicone Seal
  • Spare O-Rings
  • Instructional Manual
Picture Album
https://imgur.com/a/Zzohau4

Kit Rundown
The Aspire Breeze 2 Is a Pod style AIO (all in one) kit, meaning there isn’t a separate mod or tank that can be used with anything else. It’s a pretty small one, but not the smallest i’ve seen. Similar in size to the vaporesso nexus. I have a comparison picture in the album above. It features a top airflow coil that channels down the air under the bottom and right through the middle of the u tech coils. It has adjustable air that has a nice tight MTL vape all the way to a restrictive lung vape. It has a good capacity of 3 ml (2ml TPD version available as well) and barely uses much juice at all. The battery is listed at 1000 mah so a really good size for a pod and good battery life. It features built in USB charging that they list at 800mA. I timed it around 1 hour and 15 mins to charge completely. It also features Pass Through Vaping while charging. The shape the mouthpiece is meant to look like a duckbill and it’s very comfortable as well.

It has 2 LEDs Light on it. The lights are under the Pod and really hard to see. It works like the Aspire Feedlink Mod in telling you the battery charge. If one is blue and the other orange it’s 3.8v to full, If both are blue it’s 3.5V to 3.8V if both are orange it’s less than 3.5V. They look bright in the picture but i had a hard time seeing them in normal lighting through the pod. Filling the pod is very easy. You don’t need to remove the mouthpiece, Just click the 2 side buttons in to release the Pod. On the bottom of the Pod there is an Orange Rubber plug. Pull out the large side and fill through the hole, then put it back in and reinstall the Pod. Make sure you line it up correctly though or it’ll stick out making it hard to get the pod back into the body. The pod itself is tinted however since it’s so large and not covered the juice level is easy to see. I like that a lot. It also means you don’t need to remove the pod to see it. That is also pretty awesome. Usage is very easy, 5 clicks on and 5 clicks off. Press fire to vape, There is no inhale to fire option. It’s worked for me every time no misfires. The mouthpiece can be hard to get off to adjust the airflow or change your coil, there is a spot to grip but i don’t have long nails to get a good grip. Most of the time I just used my teeth to remove it which made it easier. They also include a cap to put over the pod when not in use so that dirt and such doesn't get inside when it’s in your pocket. This is a great addition. My early one however didn’t fit on at all. The newer one fit perfect. I took a side by side pic (in the album above) and you can see 2 of the outside prongs came bent. I was able to bend them back into place and now it fits fine. Not a big deal, but worth a mention if it wasn’t just an early run issue and someone else runs into the same problem. Overall a very easy to use and nice little vape pod

One more thing to note, the manual lists some protections and such. One is a 10 second over vape protection. It does have low voltage protection (turns off when battery is too low) listed at 3.2V as well as Overcharge protection and short circuit protection. It’s also built really well.

Coil Performance and details
The kit comes with 1 Pod and 2 coils. You can reuse the pod itself and just replace the coils in it. It’s compatible with the Original Breeze U tech Coils (2 options a .6 ohm and 1.2 ohm) as well as the new Breeze 2 1 ohm U tech coil. In the box included is the .6 ohm and the new 1 ohm coil. I started with the .6 ohm. I ran at first 30ml of 30mg nic salt juice in it. Air fully open. I tried it with less air but even with fully open it was a bit harsh for high nicotine juices. I could see it being a bit much for people. Still it was pretty good flavor wise for a pod system. After that I ran 70/30 3mg Juice. Again flavor was decent and it wicked well no issue, but wasn’t giving enough nicotine either. I feel this coil is best with a medium range of nicotine. More than you would use for a sub ohm tank, but less then a MTL vape. I got another 12ml out of it and then on my 5th fill up it wouldn’t fire any more. I do actually carry the stuff around and it use normally I review, I say that because the reason it wouldn’t fire is the coil popped at that point. Must have been jarred in transit carrying it in my bag. Still over 40 ml is pretty dam good for a pod system that barely uses juice. It’ll last you. Then I went to the 1 ohm coil. I tried all the air options and preferred it best half open. I used 30mg nic salts only on this coil and so far have ran 39+ml in it (almost at 42 ml it’s getting close to needing a refill) and the coil is still performing like it was new. The vape is excellent. Best flavor i’ve had from a pod system to date, and while I haven’t had them all, I’ve had a lot of them. I prefer the 1 ohm coil in this for the flavor, and for its usage as most pods were intended as a MTL vape for high nicotine. The sad part is, i’ve been looking to buy more and I can’t find the coils for sale anywhere. Looks like it’s pre-order only right now but i’ll be buying a few packs of them when they become available.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Pros:
  • Build Quality
  • Color Options
  • Size - (very easy to pocket)
  • Simple looks
  • Battery Life (1000mah battery)
  • Low Juice Consumption
  • great for beginners due to ease of use
  • Charges fast (about 1 hour and 15 mins)
  • price point (under 30 dollars)
  • refillable pods
  • coil performance and life
  • easy to remove pod and fill
  • passthrough vaping
  • easy to see juice level without taking pod out
  • battery indicator
  • adjustable airflow
  • included cap so dust can’t get in when in your pocket.
Cons:
  • Battery indicator is hard to see with pod in
  • no spare pod included or for sale currently
  • .6 ohm coil may be a bit harsh for high nicotine vaping
  • mouthpiece is hard to get off (needed to change coil or adjust air)
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this pod or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, but this is going to lean pretty heavy towards the yes. It’s an affordable pod system that is great for beginners with great coil life and performance. I would have liked to seen an included spare pod (so you can carry multiple flavors or extra juice easily) and hope they offer them for sale in the future. Outside of that it’s mostly just picky cons that aren’t worth passing on this device over. If you don’t mind not having the inhale to fire option, this is the pod to get right now in my opinion. I’ll be adding it to my sheet of recs.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

It's available for 27.95 here https://www.elementvape.com/aspire-breeze-2-aio-pod-kit

Aspire coils here https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire...4.html?zenid=62e3b79a7a5ca1b93ed26902aebd2719

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from Aspire

Review Disclaimer
I review products for what they are with no account of where it comes from or who makes it. The test results are the results for what is in my hand. Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary. There is no way for myself or anyone to predict if a device will last 6 months, 1 year, 5 years etc. Any manufactured item from cars to phones to computers to mods have a possibility of arriving DOA or having a small percent failure rate. There is no way to predict this or quantify this. That’s why warranties and lemon laws exist. I can only review what I have in my hand for better or for worse. Contrary to popular belief, there is no special review samples of higher quality. Most of the time personally i get retail versions, the few times i’ve gotten early releases they are usually worse than the final retail version.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I decided to add this disclaimer in as i feel it’s important for people to know their source of the review. I’ve been vaping since late 2011. I’ve vaped all the styles from MTL to RLH to DTL. tanks, RTAs, RDAs, you name it. I do prefer the DTL and RLH style over MTL personally. My main focus from an atomizer is flavor. For mods i’ve used mechs and regulated mods. I’m an avid temp control vaper but enjoy power mode as well and the occasion mech useage for nostalgia. I’ve been doing reviews since late 2016. As of Jan 2018 I’ve done over 100 written reviews and done over 150 video reviews on my channel, Although i’ve taken a break from videos in the past few months to focus on written reviews.

I spend a lot of time helping vapers on forums as well and try to answer all the questions and comments on my reviews. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested. At times if needed i’ll disassemble them as well. Rebuildables get multiple builds in them. Tanks i use all coils until the die or a minimum of 2 weeks if they don’t die sooner. I do this for the community to help people find good products and avoid bad ones. In my opinion a reviewer works for the community and nobody else. It’s our job to inform vapers of issues and not be advertisers as well as provide constructive criticism from a place of knowledge back to companies with these reviews so they can improve and make better products in the future.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadhseet of Recommendations here

Best of 2017 list here

Last edited:

VU Sponsors