Become a Patron!

Anxiety attack after I started vaping

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, so ive been having anxiety attacks since I started vaping. I vape a 18mg nicotine juice. And i also drink energy drinks. What do i do?

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, well, Id say its partly because you just quit smoking and partly because you are over dosing on nic. Lower your nic content and please let us know what gear you are using and resistance and wattage etc.

You are going to have to lower the nic and lay off the energy drinks. Those drinks are basically legal speed and can kill.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually if legit question.
Log the fuck off and get ass to Dr.
Get a physical, and full psyche work up.
Lower nic. Cut the cans of poison out, and flush your system out.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@anavidfan No but the anal cranial insertion of some people needs combating.
I wish the FDA would ban those energy drinks before tackling vaping... but they will not since it is worth to much money for future dialysis and renal care, cardiac services and diabetic treatments.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had a great family Dr die of a massive heart attack few years ago. He was real nice and nice looking tall big guy. Not fat, not fit but nice looking.

He suddenly got into "health" lost a bunch of weight real fast and was selling this energy , diet system. He showed it to me and I read the ingredients : caffeine, guarana and various stimulants. I tried Guarana in something else and thought my heart was going to blow up. Worse than anything I ever tried. I thought I was going to just blow up like in the cartoons.

My Dr had a massive heart attack and died. I cant say it was the health drinks but, I would bet my stupid bad left hand on it. He might have had congenital heart problems to start with but the fast weight loss combined with the legal health speed did not help.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so ive been having anxiety attacks since I started vaping. I vape a 18mg nicotine juice. And i also drink energy drinks. What do i do?
)
Look up Monoamine oxidase inhibitor in tobacco and adverse side effects from energy drinks. 18mg of nicotine may be to high. Get a health check up.

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, well, Id say its partly because you just quit smoking and partly because you are over dosing on nic. Lower your nic content and please let us know what gear you are using and resistance and wattage etc.

You are going to have to lower the nic and lay off the energy drinks. Those drinks are basically legal speed and can kill.

I just ordered juices of 9mg of nicotine, so i guess that will help. And i will order 6mg if that wont work. And my gear is eGo ONE 2200, I know nothing fancy, cause I started vaping last week.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
whistling_smiley_by_mondspeer-d6xrtuh_zps9cda60e6.png

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reduce your nic level, drink more water or gatorade, leave the energy drinks out of it.

I'm drinking a lot of gatorade. But can't quit the monster energy. Instead i will reduce the nic level

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Me, after my morning coffee (non negotiable) I drink a lot of ice water, followed by unsweatened Ice Tea with Lemon, then after 6 a few glasses of Red Wine which has done wonders for my chloresteral !

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm drinking a lot of gatorade. But can't quit the monster energy. Instead i will reduce the nic level
Stop that shit, even put the gatorade down.
Water... just water.
If you have not pissed a jagged piece of hell yet count your lucky stars but YOU WILL. If you cold turkey the toxins in a can and swap to tea of coffee your naughty bits will thank you from no getting shredded painfully pissing a stone.
Your kidneys will thank you, your gallbladder, liver, spleen and pancreas will jump for joy.
It is a triple BP raising kick you are doing to your major internals.

Not to mention that gatorade bullshit is LOADED with harmful shit also.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you want to know what kidney stones are like. Only slightly less shitty than a gallstone, in fact the passing of said kidney stone was a relief of the gallstone pain.

Insert a grip of uncooked thin pasta noodles up your dick hole, have a buddy kick you non stop in the back while you punch yourself non stop in the dick and nuts for about 15 minutes. Then enjoy the burning bloody piss as you pray for death.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few years ago, a friend who was practically addicted to Gatorade began to experience tingling and numbing in his hands and fingers. His doctor told him to lay off the Gatorade before he had a stroke and/or irreversible nerve damage. He stopped drinking them and was back to normal inside of two weeks. They're loaded with sodium and a few other elements we shouldn't have in excess.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Big Nasty,.... you are my favorite for a dose of reality
Until recently the bromanated vegetable oil was a big red flag.
But the dyes and colorings and bullshit sweeteners are NOT good for you.. electrolytes are just salts and all you are doing is dumping a MASSIVE processed sodium load into your system.

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I
You quit smoking and turned to vaping, why can't you switch the energy drinks to something more healthy too?
only drink energy drinks once a week. And om not gonna cut on them, cause i love the taste. I drink iced tea every day.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love him, you can't have him.
all yours, darling... wrong equipment for me.

The info is out there, the sheer reality of is scary.
I damned near died due to ephedra, and still claim that shit needs to stay pulled off the market.

I totally agree with you on the ephedra! ive battled my weight off and on a few times in my life. Ive been completely ripped and completely rippled . There were a few times that taking ephedra as a drink or pill, have given me major anxiety attacks.
that shit is pure evil

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I

only drink energy drinks once a week. And om not gonna cut on them, cause i love the taste. I drink iced tea every day.
seriously, research those drinks and talk to a real, licensed medical doctor. Those drinks are the devil, for some they can cause serious problems. From renal to cardiac.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
all yours, darling... wrong equipment for me.

I totally agree with you on the ephedra! ive battled my weight off and on a few times in my life. Ive been completely ripped and completely rippled . There were a few times that taking ephedra as a drink or pill, have given me major anxiety attacks.
that shit is pure evil
Try in a healthy young adult a sitting pulse rate of 160 a minute with strrokesville bp. and the core temp in excess of 104.
Thank god the doc knew how to combat it and ice bathed and dosed me with special k to drop the bp and heart rate.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe dilute with water?
Not the issue.
It is not just tea, and the flavorings are loaded with horrible shit also.

Sensitive to soy? guess what the flavored teas are LOADED with it.. good rule of thumb.
If it says natural flavorings avoid it. I mean shit, cockroaches and rodent anal gland secretions are all natural. Once you start digging on some of the fda allowed and usda allowed processed stuff you will stop consuming them.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I

Two cups of coffee, daily. Lots of water only. I switched over on the soda I drink from a dark one to a clear one. I know, probably ought not drink the soda at all. Difficult to let go of sugar for me.

Dropping the nicotine levels for you will help. Getting rid of the energy drinks will help too.

I too enjoy some tea but can see it causes harm. I will reduce and watch what I consume of it. You need to do that much as well, if not cut tea out all together.

Dislike sounding like an old fart telling you because we're older we've learned from our mistakes, please don't repeat them. Guess I will need to do that. You're here talking to a bunch of us who are seasoned human beings. We are the rough bunch your mama should have warned you about, your daddy ought to told you go and learn from. We have done nearly everything, if not, we're kin or friend to some one who has done what, been where we ain't.

Experience is the teacher that mistakes create. This crowd is teacher's pets. It is good to take advice from experience.

RonaldStark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
)
Look up Monoamine oxidase inhibitor in tobacco and adverse side effects from energy drinks. 18mg of nicotine may be to high. Get a health check up.
As far as i know, unless your using a whole alkaloid tobacco extract which is extremely uncommon and expensive there is no moai (betacarbolines) in nic (common) extract. Though you don't need to be inhibiting your monoamine oxidase to feel the assault that energy drinks present to your body:)

18 mg nic paired with sugar caffeine and whatever other stimulants are in that crap would overstimulate the crap out of me, I'd be exploding with anxiety :p

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had four kidney stones in my short life and just the mention of them gives me a panic attack. I think I'd rather be shot than go through that again.

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you want to know what kidney stones are like. Only slightly less shitty than a gallstone, in fact the passing of said kidney stone was a relief of the gallstone pain.
Insert a grip of uncooked thin pasta noodles up your dick hole, have a buddy kick you non stop in the back while you punch yourself non stop in the dick and nuts for about 15 minutes. Then enjoy the burning bloody piss as you pray for death.

Don't forget sleeping in the bathroom floor in the fetal position because said stones are stuck in said dick hole... and all you want to do is take a piss and die. In either order... That is what energy drinks did for me :vino:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't forget sleeping in the bathroom floor in the fetal position because said stones are stuck in said dick hole... and all you want to do is take a piss and die. In either order... That is what energy drinks did for me :vino:
Did that with the gallstone thinking it was kidney stone from hell, and if I had to puke or poop.
Last kidney stone before the relief one in the er for the gallstone attack was full on curled around the toilet projectile vomiting from the pain. Was doing the full on exorcist until I had someone deliver me a tallboy.

Neither are fun... the gallstone tho was about 50xs worse than the most jagged uric stone I ever passed.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As far as i know, unless your using a whole alkaloid tobacco extract which is extremely uncommon and expensive there is no moai (betacarbolines) in nic (common) extract. Though you don't need to be inhibiting your monoamine oxidase to feel the assault that energy drinks present to your body:)

18 mg nic paired with sugar caffeine and whatever other stimulants are in that crap would overstimulate the crap out of me, I'd be exploding with anxiety :p
The reason I stated to look up MAOI is that one can have withdrawal when they are trying to quit smoking and start to use a NRT such as liquid nicotine via vaporization.

I had to use WTA and use 36-42mg/mL when I first tried to quit smoking I used a dopamine enhancer to combat my anxiety back then.

Of course liquid nicotine does not present with any MAOI since its only natural occurring in tobacco.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The reason I stated to look up MAOI is that one can have withdrawal when they are trying to quit smoking and start to use a NRT such as liquid nicotine via vaporization.

I had to use WTA and use 36-42mg/mL when I first tried to quit smoking I used a dopamine enhancer to combat my anxiety back then.

Of course liquid nicotine does not present with any MAOI since its only natural occurring in tobacco.
Sad part is that dopamine and seratonin get wiped out from other things, add in MAOIs on top of it and SSRI compounds from certain foods and added shit to the water. It is a recipe for the batshits, the mental fogs and general fuckatude.

I've had four kidney stones in my short life and just the mention of them gives me a panic attack. I think I'd rather be shot than go through that again.
Here's something that your urologist probably won't tell you, you should be drinking water with lemon in it. Lemons contain potassium citrate which dissolves calcium 85% of all kidney stones are comprised of calcium. I learned this trick after speaking to a friend who is a urologist. Simply keep a gallon jug of water with one whole lemon cut up placed inside of it drink two to three glasses a day and that should prevent any further problems.
So far it has worked for me I have only had the one 7 mm stone back in 2011(passed without lithotripsy or sugery, drank gallons of lemon water) hope that help you some

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's something that your urologist probably won't tell you, you should be drinking water with lemon in it. Lemons contain potassium citrate which dissolves calcium 85% of all kidney stones are comprised of calcium. I learned this trick after speaking to a friend who is a urologist. Simply keep a gallon jug of water with one whole lemon cut up placed inside of it drink two to three glasses a day and that should prevent any further problems.
So far it has worked for me I have only had the one 7 mm stone back in 2011(passed without lithotripsy or sugery, drank gallons of lemon water) hope that help you some
This. All of this is the greatest thing that I ever learned, and it took me 16 years of seeing a urologist to get that recommended to me. Surgery as a baby to repair a blockage in my kidney. Never had an issue with my kidney until I started drinking energy drinks heavily around 17 y/o. About a year and a half after that I had to have a 5 hour surgery to remove 17 kidney stones, and repair a calcified ureter(Tube that goes from kidney to bladder) all thanks to that garbage. Largest stone they removed from my kidney was roughly 14mm. Unpassable by any standards, and thankfully caught before anything started to move. My kidney function had dropped from 90% down to 42% thanks to those things. Seriously man, you are doing yourself a great favor by getting healthy switching to vaping, please do the same with your caffeine intake. At least switch to a cup or two of coffee a day, balanced with water/ water and lemon(natural lemonade works too!). 5 Years post op, and no stones since. Flavored water, seltzer water, or any type of natural juice will make you feel much better, and put your anxiety to rest. Its amazing how much getting healthy impacts your mental health, without you even knowing.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
If you recently quit smoking Anxiety and depression are very common side effects, when tobacco is smoked it releases MAOI's, basically an antidepressant that triggers the calming and happy centers of your brain, vapor products do not contain those chemicals...

Makes me wonder though, I wonder how good vaping Prozac would work lmao...

///M Vapor

Member For 4 Years
I just ordered juices of 9mg of nicotine, so i guess that will help. And i will order 6mg if that wont work. And my gear is eGo ONE 2200, I know nothing fancy, cause I started vaping last week.
3mg is even better if you're vaping with subohm coils, and high wattage mods. IMO.

Oh, and I cut caffeine out of my diet completely. I drink 3 cups of coffee every morning. You get used of decafeinated coffee pretty quickly. I haven't been this calm my entire life.

VU Sponsors