Become a Patron!

any build suggestions for nice big clouds

im running a Velocity rda on my snowwolf mod wondering if anyone has a nice cloud chuckin nickel build besides a standard nickel build

TheGayVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm working on a clapton that's pure nickel so you can use it in temp control mode and its great for cloud chasing. When I get it built (probably next week) I'll post it here. Plus I'll do a video on my youtube channel for it so you can build one yourself!

I'm working on a clapton that's pure nickel so you can use it in temp control mode and its great for cloud chasing. When I get it built (probably next week) I'll post it here. Plus I'll do a video on my youtube channel for it so you can build one yourself!
ohh for sure for some damn reason i cant make a decent nickel coil i get burnt hits all over the place

TheGayVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you running temp control with nickel? if so you shouldn't get burnt hits like crazy. What are you running?

TheGayVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
also youtube channel is youtube.com/thegayvaperreviews for whoever was interested

TheGayVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ni200 twisted clapton. Its 32g twisted core with 26g wrapped on the outside. 6 wrapped around 3mm screwdriver. Reads at .05 ohms. Perfect for the Evic VT. I'm going to try it again with 28g on the outside so I can run duals. can only run single with this until I get my DNA 200 built :p

Attachments

• 11880964_1116006678428200_1916661520_n.jpg
    11880964_1116006678428200_1916661520_n.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 20

vapeog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a triple twisted 30 gauge dual coils that works great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tried claptons, diamonds, tricoils, and many other types of coil. I enjoy them for a couple of days, but then always go back to a 2-3MM 26 or 24 gauge set up.

Out of them all, the claptons do provide the most vapour hands down, and can be drivin higher than my standard coils (I can run them up to 100 Watts comfortably, above that it gets too hot to enjoy) so I think claptons are great for cloud chasing, and I do enjoy a bit of that sometimes.

But the good old standard coil always calls me back.

TheGayVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I suppose I should have mentioned I'm a cloud chaser lol. This build wasn't high enough resistance to run duals on the Evic VT. I'm gonna try a different build with 28g instead of 26g and maybe that would let me run duals.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm running a Velocity with dual 26g Ti G1 coils, 9 wraps, 3mm ID at around .2 ohms. Chucks for me at 60 watts, 560F on the VT. I found that Ni200 gunks up too fast for the amount of time out into fancier builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors