Become a Patron!

any close recipes for SMAX pony on acid???

joey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I really love pony on acid. I'd like to be able to make something close to it because its so good I'm going through 30s in like 2 days. I'm still gonna purchase it but I'd like to be able to make something close too.. please help folks!!! Thanks!!!

Chaddy81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It taste like strawberry filling from a donut, minus the donut to me with a added mixed berry in the mix.

The berry part reminds me of Harvest Berry from Capella.

Strawberry glaze = No idea, maybe strawberry ripe TFA

I'm tasting possible champagne in the back ground.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
try this:

4% strawberry - Flavors express
1% raspberry fa
1% harvest berry cap
1% champagne tfa
.5% sweetener
.25% tart & tangy

Chaddy81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It taste like strawberry filling from a donut, minus the donut to me with a added mixed berry in the mix.

The berry part reminds me of Harvest Berry from Capella.

Strawberry glaze = No idea, maybe strawberry ripe TFA

I'm tasting possible champagne in the back ground.

Has lemon lime in it also, scratch the champagne...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Has lemon lime in it also, scratch the champagne...

okies :)

using the strawberry/raspberry, it will make things pop a bit more..
never had it, so i cant tell you if my percentages are right..
but i think you will enjoy the flavor express strawberry.. its good :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really love pony on acid.
Anywhere else, this would be a straaaange comment.

You should try Jays Sweet Berry Mash in the recipes section. Sounds like the description. It's definitely a sweet berry flavor. Good too.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How about Dingle Berry Pleasure? I saw that a year ago at a local vape shop and burst out laughing, the woman who is the owner and made the ejiuce had no idea what a Dingle Berry really meant until I told her. She thought it was another name for Blackberry. I have never seen someone turn fluorescent red with embarrassment until that day.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I could have sworn the recipe said "Jay's". It's listed as SULLY'S Sweet Berry Mash... sorry about that. Regardless, it's a good vape.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could have sworn the recipe said "Jay's". It's listed as SULLY'S Sweet Berry Mash... sorry about that. Regardless, it's a good vape.
SULLY posted Jays caramel Apple...that's where u got it, Huck! To let everyone know this is awesome at 2 weeks out. Call me crazy, but I just mixed equal amounts of Sullys Sweet Berry Mash & HICs Lemon Meringue Pie and this is the bomb!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about Dingle Berry Pleasure? I saw that a year ago at a local vape shop and burst out laughing, the woman who is the owner and made the ejiuce had no idea what a Dingle Berry really meant until I told her. She thought I was another name for Blackberry. I have never seen someone turn fluorescent red with embarrassment until that day.
Hahaha! Too funny! If I made a dingleberried recipe it would have to taste like a hard crapy chocolate.

coilspotting

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How about Dingle Berry Pleasure? I saw that a year ago at a local vape shop and burst out laughing, the woman who is the owner and made the ejiuce had no idea what a Dingle Berry really meant until I told her. She thought it was another name for Blackberry. I have never seen someone turn fluorescent red with embarrassment until that day.
Omg LOLOLOLOL

VU Sponsors