Become a Patron!

Any Difference between black and silver kanger dripbox 160w kit battery sled?

vlexshop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there anyone who has much experience for kanger dripbox 160w kit? For battery sled, any difference between silver and black ones? Thought they are just color difference. Thanks a lot

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is there anyone who has much experience for kanger dripbox 160w kit? For battery sled, any difference between silver and black ones? Thought they are just color difference. Thanks a lot
I have a white and a rose gold I recently acquired. The Rose Gold is produced like the Silver, and it definitely requires more care when putting in batteries. LG HG2's fit in mine, but in the White they can slide right in. You have to be careful with the Rose Gold. Also, the white, and presumably black has less rough edges all around. I would go with White or Black.

Also, I got mine to get into squonkers and to see if I wanted to bring them in. I can say that I can't put the things down, but they have quirks which make them something I wouldn't sell. I'm not at all trying to dissuade you. It's mainly having to make sure the screen stays on while changing attys, and still making sure it updates the resistance. It rarely asks you, and it usually updates if you keep the screen powered and fire it without an atty, but sometimes it's finicky. The power mode provides what it says, Pbusardo did a good review. But know that the chip is quirky.

For me it was a test, and It was worth it at the price to get into squonking. When you figure out the quirks, its actually a decent device. And the price is right if you're testing the squonking waters... Get a Black or a White is my suggestion. And again, both of mine exhibit the same behavior, so make sure you're ok with that. Otherwise I'm digging it, and I think I found a new vaping style to explore further.

Addition: The atomizer gets criticized heavily in reviews. People say it spits on their cheeks and gets no flavor... You can get a nice vape out of it with some tinkering. And I personally don't understand how you can have juice splash on your cheek... I'm yet to experience that from top airflow even.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors