Become a Patron!

Any future plans for FEEDBACK system for trade/sales section?

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would love if this is implemented like many other sites. It really helps for ease of mind during sales/trades/background check etc etc. Anybody with me lol?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sounds like a good idea to me.

But I am not a mod or an admin and those are the ones you need go get this started.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is one of sorts... Where you can leave positive or negative feedback after a deal. It will take a while for it to built into a comprehensive list. You can do a search within the thread to see if that person is there.
I bought from someone last week. Must admit, I was a little hesitant as I didn't know them. Thankfully, Gonzi is a great guy and the deal was great.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A good way, IMO, is to refer possible buyers to other forums where you have established feedback. That is one of the reasons I like keeping my same name and avi -- nothing to hide and it allows for digging. I generally feel sketched out when someone uses different aliases and avis for all different vaping forums. It doesn't have to be something sneaky, but it's weird to me.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I posted about this a few weeks ago.. none of the mods replied or said it was in the works... the current feedback discussion threads are not the best method.. it should be linked directly to the persons profile..

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I posted about this a few weeks ago.. none of the mods replied or said it was in the works... the current feedback discussion threads are not the best method.. it should be linked directly to the persons profile..

Yes i agree, feedbacks should be shown on the users or inside the profile imo.

VU Sponsors