Become a Patron!

Any iPhone/iPad users

Are there any good e-juice calculators in the App Store available? Thinking of making one if there isn’t can’t seem to find one as of now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Are there any good e-juice calculators in the App Store available? Thinking of making one if there isn’t can’t seem to find one as of now

There used to be a few low grade calculators years ago. However, it seems to be Apple's policy to have banned those apps, at least for the USA market.

Can’t band self made apps that aren’t on market though I can make one with a link to my website to download it. If anyone would be interested in it.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Can’t band self made apps that aren’t on market though I can make one with a link to my website to download it. If anyone would be interested in it.

As much as I'd like an app for my iPad, or iPhone, over time, it would eat up all memory space, when saving all of my recipes. Therefore, I stick with http://e-liquid-recipes.com, and I can access it from any internet connected device, at any time.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ELR for all your recipes. Because you can save all your information and It also works on iPads and Iphones Ipods.

VU Sponsors