Become a Patron!

Any luck with eBay?

I bought a mech mod/rda set up off of ebay and I am not complaining at all. Clone Anarchist mod and a Plume Veil RDA (can't tell if clone or not). But my question is what about buying basic supplies off of there? I saw that you can buy batteries pretty cheap from there but I don't wanna even touch any of them for fear of them not being good enough to vape with. I also observed a surplus of cotton for extremely cheap and kanthal wire for only a few bucks too. Have you guys ever bought anything like that off ebay and had success? If so, what did you buy and for how much?

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought two a mech mod/rda set up off of ebay and I am not complaining at all. Clone Anarchist mod and a Plume Veil RDA (can't tell if clone or not). But my question is what about buying basic supplies off of there? I saw that you can buy batteries pretty cheap from there but I don't wanna even touch any of them for fear of them not being good enough to vape with. I also observed a surplus of cotton for extremely cheap and kanthal wire for only a few bucks too. Have you guys ever bought anything like that off ebay and had success? If so, what did you buy and for how much?
I have been buying off of Ebay for 12 years--- 2 for Vape Supplies I have bought everything from Japanese cotton to tools -.. I just bought a few older RDA's that I could not find many of vape shops have an Ebay presence its all good I would just make sure the seller has good feedback and been around a bit :)

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look for Sellers with 100% feedback and more than 50 transactions. That's usually my criteria. If it's something I want that doesn't come up very often (like vintage Jax Brewery or Sinclair stuff) I'll deal with people that have at least 15 positive feedback.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
E bay is a good source , with a great return policy . But as with Amazon (without the crazy shipping charges ) you have to comparison shop .

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As Airaddict says, make sure their feedback is great. And don't buy batteries there!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been using Ebay for years. Though I don't always buy there, if I can find a better deal elsewhere.

I have bought batteries there. But I know what I am looking for, and only deal with a reputable seller.

I echo the others statements. CHECK the sellers feedback. Always.

VU Sponsors