Become a Patron!

Any Mutant Sauce clones

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Mutant Sauce makes some awesome juice just wish I could clone it or find someone who has had success doing it. Rafael is my favorite. Any thoughts ???

Why yes my good sir, I have managed to aquire every single recipe for every flavor they make. I am now making it for personal use and for sale to the general public. This is the website I'm using to sell these juices www.mutantsauce.com

Now why you would ask for a clone to a juice line that is only $14.99 retail and $16.04 with taxes out the door for a 30ml is something I'm curious about. $19.99 on the website if you order one bottle due to the $5 shipping charge no matter how big your order is, and if its more than $100 you get free shipping.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Why yes my good sir, I have managed to aquire every single recipe for every flavor they make. I am now making it for personal use and for sale to the general public. This is the website I'm using to sell these juices www.mutantsauce.com

Now why you would ask for a clone to a juice line that is only $14.99 retail and $16.04 with taxes out the door for a 30ml is something I'm curious about. $19.99 on the website if you order one bottle due to the $5 shipping charge no matter how big your order is, and if its more than $100 you get free shipping.

*laughs.. Hi Mutant Sauce.. :) you must be amazing to snag all the clones of this juice and pop them up for sale..
Big Kudos!! (inserts claps and laughs here) :) welcome to VU..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
LOL thank you for the warm welcome :D
I like to have fun lmao

Me too!! :D hmm.. MutantSauce.. kinda scared to ask what body parts make that sauce bit :p
will give you props tho.. love the names and flavor profiles ;) good job!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
HAHAHA you don't wanna know O.O
The shit I had to do to get these... "flavors"

if you bring me a test tube.. i could probably tell where it came from :p
but.. due to pg allergy.. i can't do over 10% without aggravating it..

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Because DIY is under a $1 per 30?

Hmm... Tell that to Five Pawns, or Cuttwood, or sicboy, or Suicide bunny who all charge more than $20 for a 30ml. Ask them about overhead. Ask them the difference in price and quality from crap, cheap vg and nicotine and the higher quality, lab made vg and nicotine.
Doesn't matter either way right? These companies are still making money

VU Sponsors