Become a Patron!

ANY one Tried Fasttech E-liquide

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only have one Hangsen flavor(Mango) and it's pretty good, but I'm a tad weary vaping Chinese juice.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've only got hangsen cream, mix apple, peach but its the diy flavoring but its good. Also hangsen is the biggest seller of juice and Chinese e liquid is regulated. So they have higher standards than usa based eliquid makers. But all that being said there's alot of better usa companys that are cheap exp. Predator, vvv, mechsauce.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At least the literal "slow boat from China" shipping will result in well-steeped juice! :)
I forgot about that haha! Ya op the only shipping method aloud in snail mail so it'll prob take a month n half.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
well the thing is i am from pakistam of i order juice from usa it will cost me 26 dollars only shipping charges where as shipping from china is free thats why i was asking

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well the thing is i am from pakistam of i order juice from usa it will cost me 26 dollars only shipping charges where as shipping from china is free thats why i was asking
Doesn't hurt to give it a try. The mango flavoring I got taste good and I didn't die from it. The larger US vendors carry Hangsen so I'm sure it's fine.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mango and strawberry are ok. The tobacco flavors are crap. Stick with the fruit flavors.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered a bunch of different fasttech brands long time ago, mostly tobacco but some other flavors and was disappointed with most all of them. Some were sickly sweet and I will say a few OK tobaccos most had a dirt taste (ashy) and those didn't appeal to me at all. Taste is subjective but the money I spent on those juices I considered a loss and 2 years later they still sit in the closet. I'd shy away from the cheap brandless juices since they were the most YUK and stick with the hangsen and dekang.

VU Sponsors