Become a Patron!

Any pointers on my Multiple Melons BG Recipe?

MitchB

Member For 1 Year
I have made a lot of progress in DIY since making my first post on this forum, and I have all of you to thank. So, thank you! I appreciate it. I am making this post looking for advice or any pointers. I am trying to make a Watermelon, Honeydew, cantaloupe bubblegum! One thing I am aiming for and need is stronger on the watermelon. Was thinking of upping that! Also would like the bubblegum to be slightly stronger. Its there, would just like a bit stronger. Should I raise that? Tasting pretty good right now. The wild melon is coming through nicely. Sweet enough. Just lacking watermelon a bit and needs a TAD more bubblegum. Maybe 3% or 3.25% bubblegum?

I usually follow recipes, this is one of my first times making my own, so go easy on me (;

LA Bubblegum - 2.75%
Koolada - .25%
FW Hard Candy - .75%
FA Marshmallow - .5%
FA Watermelon - 1.5%
LA Watermelon - 1.5%
FW Watermelon - 1.5%
FLV Wild Melon - 1%

I know that may be quite a few flavorings, and maybe I should cut down, but my thinking is that the three watermelons and the wild melon will mix nicely. Also, The Marshmallow is used as more of a sweetener here. The koolada has no flavor, and the Hard candy is more of a Sweetness.

Appreciate it! going to work more on it tomorrow (=

Edit: Bumped up LA Bubblegum to 3%, FA Watermelon down to 1%, LA & FW watermelon to 1.75%! Enjoying it at this point, wicked up and mixed a 60ml. Going to work on it more tomorrow night.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have seen Apple and Dragonfruit with Watermelon to boost and juice it up a bit. Good call to layer the watermelons.....from what I’ve read, it’s necessary. I’m just plunging into a lot of fruits myself, so I’m not a lot of help. :rolleyes:

MitchB

Member For 1 Year
A tiny bit of apple or pear seems to give watermelon a boost too. Dragan fruit is the best performer, for my taste buds tho.

Sadly don’t have any apple or pear, but I think I will be ordering some when I purchase more flavorings, which will Be soon. Pear is my favorite fruit too. Fiji Apple sounds good too!! Am trying dragon fruit tonight.

MitchB

Member For 1 Year
I have seen Apple and Dragonfruit with Watermelon to boost and juice it up a bit. Good call to layer the watermelons.....from what I’ve read, it’s necessary. I’m just plunging into a lot of fruits myself, so I’m not a lot of help. :rolleyes:

Yes! I am going to try dragon fruit. I thought so too! Worked out well. Will most likely cut out the wild melon and add another watermelon, I love wild melon but not quite in this recipe! I usually stick to fruits (=

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes! I am going to try dragon fruit. I thought so too! Worked out well. Will most likely cut out the wild melon and add another watermelon, I love wild melon but not quite in this recipe! I usually stick to fruits (=
If you really like straight watermelon, Wayne Walker(diyordie) has a recipe called Walter Malone. It’s a really, really good juicy, fruity, sweet watermelon. He sells it as a one shot and has the recipe available on his site.

MitchB

Member For 1 Year
If you really like straight watermelon, Wayne Walker(diyordie) has a recipe called Walter Malone. It’s a really, really good juicy, fruity, sweet watermelon. He sells it as a one shot and has the recipe available on his site.

I love watermelon! Hahah. I have lots of them and is mainly what I mix. I am going to try it! Thank you or the suggestion :)

Edit: am going to try on my next order. Have been vaping a lot of watermelons lately and really like vurves watermelon crack clone - but all I need is CAP double apple!

Last edited:

MitchB

Member For 1 Year
Just ordered some new flavorings to work with!

Watermelon RF
INW Shisha strawberry
FA Forest fruit
CAP sweet mango

These for a Seduce juice snake oil clone -
TFA Bavarian Cream
TFA coconut extra
TFA Pear (will also try with watermelons)

These for a sugar cookie recipe-
CAP sugar cookie
CAP vanilla custard

Can’t wait to try. Am going to let you guys know how your suggestions work also.

MitchB

Member For 1 Year
A tiny bit of apple or pear seems to give watermelon a boost too. Dragan fruit is the best performer, for my taste buds tho.

Hi! Just wanted to say thank you for the suggestion on the pear to boost watermelons! It is working really well for me. Had never heard of people doing it before. Usually use 1% TFA Pear and 1% TFA Dragon fruit in my watermelon recipes now and it really helps out that watermelon. I use .3% INW cactus too. I find those three, really work well without taking away from the watermelon.

MitchB

Member For 1 Year
FLV Watermelon and FLV Bubblegum are worth having in your arsenal as well on the topic of those 2 flavors :) and they pair together nicely.

Awesome, thanks! I actually have some FLV Watermelon but have hardly used it for some reason. ill have to check out FLV Bubblegum!! (=

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have made a lot of progress in DIY since making my first post on this forum, and I have all of you to thank. So, thank you! I appreciate it. I am making this post looking for advice or any pointers. I am trying to make a Watermelon, Honeydew, cantaloupe bubblegum! One thing I am aiming for and need is stronger on the watermelon. Was thinking of upping that! Also would like the bubblegum to be slightly stronger. Its there, would just like a bit stronger. Should I raise that? Tasting pretty good right now. The wild melon is coming through nicely. Sweet enough. Just lacking watermelon a bit and needs a TAD more bubblegum. Maybe 3% or 3.25% bubblegum?

I usually follow recipes, this is one of my first times making my own, so go easy on me (;

LA Bubblegum - 2.75%
Koolada - .25%
FW Hard Candy - .75%
FA Marshmallow - .5%
FA Watermelon - 1.5%
LA Watermelon - 1.5%
FW Watermelon - 1.5%
FLV Wild Melon - 1%

I know that may be quite a few flavorings, and maybe I should cut down, but my thinking is that the three watermelons and the wild melon will mix nicely. Also, The Marshmallow is used as more of a sweetener here. The koolada has no flavor, and the Hard candy is more of a Sweetness.

Appreciate it! going to work more on it tomorrow (=

Edit: Bumped up LA Bubblegum to 3%, FA Watermelon down to 1%, LA & FW watermelon to 1.75%! Enjoying it at this point, wicked up and mixed a 60ml. Going to work on it more tomorrow night.
If you like LA Watermelon you'd probably love Purilum Watermelon. I find its a much cleaner candy watermelon flavor. For realistic I like FA with a little cactus.

MitchB

Member For 1 Year
If you like LA Watermelon you'd probably love Purilum Watermelon. I find its a much cleaner candy watermelon flavor. For realistic I like FA with a little cactus.

I plan on getting some of that! Also, plan on getting some MF possibly.

VU Sponsors