Become a Patron!

Any sub ohm rba for mouth to lung? K subtank lemo2?

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So im after a new tank iv been looking at kanger sub mini but seeing alot that you cant mouth to lung with this tank?
What are your thoughts on this?
Could i put a thinner bore drip tip on to suit this mouth to lung hits?
Will the tank still be effective this way?
Any other sub tanks do you suggests?
Iv also looked at the kayfun but is this a sub tank? I cant see this is gonna be as good as the sub mini for flavour and vape production!
What are your thoughts on this?
Thnx in advance x

happy vaping

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 subtank mini's, and I mouth to lung, just use the smallest air hole setting for a tighter draw.

Kayfun is not a subtank, sure you can sub ohm on it though.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use an expromizer. Not cheap, but they are made in Germany and are top notch quality.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 3 subtank mini's, and I mouth to lung, just use the smallest air hole setting for a tighter draw.

Kayfun is not a subtank, sure you can sub ohm on it though.
Thanks how tight is the draw as i see alot people saying its very airy i like my aspire nautilus mini on 3rd hole isit like that? Even the widest on my aspire i could deal with,
Plus i will change the tip drip as i dont like the wide one what is on the sub tank mini

happy vaping

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have both the mini nautilus and the kanger sub tank. Even on the lowest air flow setting, the kanger is much more airy than the Nautilus on the highest air flow setting. I don't like my kanger for mouth to lung hits, but that's just my opinion. I have never tried a smaller drip tip. That being said, I love my kanger. I think once you get used to lung hits, these are a great combo. Nautilus for mouth to lung, kanger sub for straight lung

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have both the mini nautilus and the kanger sub tank. Even on the lowest air flow setting, the kanger is much more airy than the Nautilus on the highest air flow setting. I don't like my kanger for mouth to lung hits, but that's just my opinion. I have never tried a smaller drip tip. That being said, I love my kanger. I think once you get used to lung hits, these are a great combo. Nautilus for mouth to lung, kanger sub for straight lung
Thnx for you input mate!
Has anyone else got experience with a thinner drip tip ?

happy vaping

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, maybe with the 1.2 ohm coil and less watts, it would be ok for mouth to lung. I'm not saying it isn't good for this, because I have seen many others that like it. I'm just saying I never found a way for me that I liked it

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Subtanks are designed for direct lung hits. If you want an atomizer to use only for mouth to lung hits, you should get one designed for that.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Subtanks are designed for direct lung hits. If you want an atomizer to use only for mouth to lung hits, you should get one designed for that.
What tank like kanger sub ohm tank would you suggest for a mouth to lung hit?

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wouldn't suggest anything like a subtank for mouth to lung vaping. I would suggest something like a Kayfun.
Ok i understand that kayfun aint a sub ohm but ia the flavour and vapour production as good? would kayfun be an upgarade my aspire nautilus mini?

happy vaping

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have three subtanks I use for MTL - just change the drip tip. I also love the Lemo II and the Delta II. They're all fine on the smallest airholes with different drip tips! (I also love my Kayfun V4 clones).

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have three subtanks I use for MTL - just change the drip tip. I also love the Lemo II and the Delta II. They're all fine on the smallest airholes with different drip tips! (I also love my Kayfun V4 clones).
Now that is what j was hoping to hear lol this is what i thought of doing but dint wana waste money in doing it and it dont work lol!!!
This way i can also atleast try lung hits to see if i can get on with it lol cheers

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Amanda do you still get good flavour and vapour doing it this way? It will still be better then my aspire nautilus mini right?

happy vaping

I would suggest the Anyvape Segatank. It has four airflow settings and the smallest is perfect for me when doing MTL

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can buy a sub ohm tank and get something that does an ok job with both styles of vaping, or for the same price you can get two quality clones (like a kayfun and an rda) that both do what they're meant for really, really well. With a kayfun you know you're getting a great mouth to lung device. Rda's are hard to beat for direct lung hit vaping and quality pieces can be had for under $10. I personally wouldn't start by gambling on one device doing everything you want well. I think you would be disappointed. Just my thoughts.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can buy a sub ohm tank and get something that does an ok job with both styles of vaping, or for the same price you can get two quality clones (like a kayfun and an rda) that both do what they're meant for really, really well. With a kayfun you know you're getting a great mouth to lung device. Rda's are hard to beat for direct lung hit vaping and quality pieces can be had for under $10. I personally wouldn't start by gambling on one device doing everything you want well. I think you would be disappointed. Just my thoughts.
Thnx for your advise i wouldnt buy cloned devices but think im gona go for the kanger sub tank even if the air flow is very airy il just suck it slowly if i cant get on with that il just use it now and then for lung hits and hope i get used to it! That being said il wait till i start making my first lot of juices and steeped them before i buy it witch will give me time to think im making the rite choice lol cheers again

happy vaping

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I highly recommend the Expromizer if you want a rebuildable for mouth to lung hits. Very simple builds, handles thick ejuice and has a variety of airflow setting for mouth to lung. I own 2 of them and prefer them over my Kayfun's.

http://exvape.de/eXpromizer:::1.html

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What would you guys say about the lemo 2?

happy vaping

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a Lemo 2 as well. That one is only an RTA, though, so there's no option for prebuilt coils. It's good, but if not treated properly it can leak like a sieve :p

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use a Lemo 2 as well. That one is only an RTA, though, so there's no option for prebuilt coils. It's good, but if not treated properly it can leak like a sieve :p
Rba and rta is the same thing ?
And is lemo2 a sub ohm tank?

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The rba base is what you find in an rta:D

Yup, it's a subohm tank.
Ok then thnx! Why am i getting the feel that my eleaf 30w aint gonna last very long with these tanks lol? Oh my first time iv made juice today 50/50 vg pg Heisenberg and pinkman ;)
11446d5168a1bdd2fd7007367cf1912f.jpg

happy vaping

seh435

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This reply is late but, I just started experimenting with a Lemo 2 and I wanted to try building my own coils. I only vape mouth to lung and I haven't had any luck getting the Lemo2 to work. Its most likely my coil that I'm building but I've tried different gauges and cottons and I just cant get it to vape the way I like it. It always vapes really hot and the flavor is terrible. I'll eventually get it to work but it's been a challenge.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This reply is late but, I just started experimenting with a Lemo 2 and I wanted to try building my own coils. I only vape mouth to lung and I haven't had any luck getting the Lemo2 to work. Its most likely my coil that I'm building but I've tried different gauges and cottons and I just cant get it to vape the way I like it. It always vapes really hot and the flavor is terrible. I'll eventually get it to work but it's been a challenge.
Same mate im lung hitting now though proem iv got is poppin when i press the fire button with spit of juice! Does urs do tht?

happy vaping

seh435

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same mate im lung hitting now though proem iv got is poppin when i press the fire button with spit of juice! Does urs do tht?

happy vaping

Yea it pops so loud I can feel it, and I've tried using a mech and vv at the lowest setting. I've seen some videos of builds where they have no problems at all. I just can't figure out what Im doing wrong. Its a great tank tho, very well built and easy to fill. And it doesn't leak at all.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea it pops so loud I can feel it, and I've tried using a mech and vv at the lowest setting. I've seen some videos of builds where they have no problems at all. I just can't figure out what Im doing wrong. Its a great tank tho, very well built and easy to fill. And it doesn't leak at all.
Good to hear that im thinking maybe cuz the juice is im gonna try 30 pg 70 vg wen i get home see if tht helps let me know if u manage to solve this plz and il let you know as this is driving me crazy now

happy vaping

seh435

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good to hear that im thinking maybe cuz the juice is im gonna try 30 pg 70 vg wen i get home see if tht helps let me know if u manage to solve this plz and il let you know as this is driving me crazy now

happy vaping
I use 50/50 so maybe the 70vg will help, I need to experiment with everything before I give up on it. I'll let you know when I figure it out, good luck and happy vaping!

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use 50/50 so maybe the 70vg will help, I need to experiment with everything before I give up on it. I'll let you know when I figure it out, good luck and happy vaping!
Maybe this could be it? Have you tryed doing the wraps of the coil tight togegher as iv veen doing mine slightly apart with tiny gaps between each wrap Also what ohms are you running at?

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
70 vg seems to work loads better with the coils wraps tight! No popping for me now :)

happy vaping

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok i understand that kayfun aint a sub ohm but ia the flavour and vapour production as good? would kayfun be an upgarade my aspire nautilus mini?

happy vaping
YES! a huge upgrade. but it all comes down to the build...

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got a sub tank mini and im a lung hitter now lol

happy vaping
ive never been a mouth to lunger (except when i was a smoker) im really liking the lemo2 these days. 0.7 with 26gauge around 4v or 20 watts has been satisfying lately. but every now and then, ill still go for a 0.16 but only when i have a bunch of juice lol

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ive never been a mouth to lunger (except when i was a smoker) im really liking the lemo2 these days. 0.7 with 26gauge around 4v or 20 watts has been satisfying lately. but every now and then, ill still go for a 0.16 but only when i have a bunch of juice lol
Lol make ya own juice? Yeah im liking lung hits now

happy vaping

seh435

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

happy vaping
I know this is a really late reply but I tried using another cotton, regular organic from Walgreens and it works fine now, no popping, smooth flavor and no harsh draws. I'm using this Lemo 2 all the time now.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know this is a really late reply but I tried using another cotton, regular organic from Walgreens and it works fine now, no popping, smooth flavor and no harsh draws. I'm using this Lemo 2 all the time now.
Yes iv moved on alot since this lol vaping with the goblin mini now tryed Egyptian cotton not to keep on it so stuck with Japanese cotton and this goblin i find is much better then my lemo give it a shot

seh435

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes iv moved on alot since this lol vaping with the goblin mini now tryed Egyptian cotton not to keep on it so stuck with Japanese cotton and this goblin i find is much better then my lemo give it a shot
I was thinking about the goblin mini, but I like this Lemo now, and I think I might need a bigger box mod before trying another tank. But yea I'm probably gonna try that goblin soon,

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was thinking about the goblin mini, but I like this Lemo now, and I think I might need a bigger box mod before trying another tank. But yea I'm probably gonna try that goblin soon,
Give the goblin ago u wont regret it yh i just picked up the 100w istick neat bit of kit for the price

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep, it's all about having a good build. I absolutely love the Lemo tanks. I just got a Crown tank, and it's terrific, but I still not convinced that it's better (for me) than the Lemo. It just has a smoothness. It's a hard tank to beat.

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also mouth to lung on a subtank-mini. Smallest air setting. Its a bit airy, but works. My daily vape since I got it...

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have got a lemo but couldnt get the flavour i was after as i couldnt fit a clapton build in ther but since going to the goblin i dont even look back and the lemo is collecting dust :/ highly rate this little midget lol and the airflow on it is to airy i have to close it off half way lol

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have got a lemo but couldnt get the flavour i was after as i couldnt fit a clapton build in ther

I have a Lemo and a Lemo Drop with a Clapton coil in each of them. I use them every day. They rock with Claptons. The trick is to use a 2.5mm rod. I've built them with 3mm coils but it restricts the airflow a bit more than I prefer. (I also have a twisted wire build in another Lemo)

I thought the Goblin wasn't really designed for a restrictive mouth to lung hit.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a Lemo and a Lemo Drop with a Clapton coil in each of them. I use them every day. They rock with Claptons. The trick is to use a 2.5mm rod. I've built them with 3mm coils but it restricts the airflow a bit more than I prefer. (I also have a twisted wire build in another Lemo)

I thought the Goblin wasn't really designed for a restrictive mouth to lung hit.
You can set the airflow to how you want on the goblin and i couldnt fit a clapton coil in the holes of mine ;/

VU Sponsors