Become a Patron!

Any suggestions from my flavors on hand?

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the following flavors from TFA:
Orange cream, marshmallow, mango, ripe banana, banana cream, irish cream, vanilla cupcake, white chocolate, Tutti-Frutti, citrus punch, organic strawberry, gummy Candy and juicy peach. From liquid barn, i have almost all of them, but I'm slowly steering towards TFA but the flavors I'm going to continue buying from LB (bc they're VG based) are pacific cooler (my favorite), cream, root beer, honeydew, pineapple sherbet, rainbow sherbet, blue raspberry (or i may switch to TFA), orange banana & pink lemonade. I just made banana runts with banana cream, ripe banana and citrus punch. I'm planning on buying a few new flavors each paycheck. But does anyone know any recipes with the flavors I have? I can sub with LB flavors. I'm just not very good at coming up with my own percentages of flavors. I usually use the recommended "dose" lol. Also, what flavors should I add next? I like, obviously, fruity and sweet flavors. I prefer ones that are potent, like ripe banana, for example, where a little goes a long way. But I think I'd prefer quality over quantity. If it tastes fantastic, I guess I can deal with having to use 10-15%. TIA! I know I'll think of something else as soon as I post this lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't mix with a lot of fruits, I do mostly custards and bakery vapes so I'm not much help with those flavors. What I can suggest is to register, and set up a flavor stash on e-liquid recipes. Once you create a stash on there you can click a box that says what can I make and it will bring up a list of recipes that use the flavors you have.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the following flavors from TFA:
Orange cream, marshmallow, mango, ripe banana, banana cream, irish cream, vanilla cupcake, white chocolate, Tutti-Frutti, citrus punch, organic strawberry, gummy Candy and juicy peach. From liquid barn, i have almost all of them, but I'm slowly steering towards TFA but the flavors I'm going to continue buying from LB (bc they're VG based) are pacific cooler (my favorite), cream, root beer, honeydew, pineapple sherbet, rainbow sherbet, blue raspberry (or i may switch to TFA), orange banana & pink lemonade. I just made banana runts with banana cream, ripe banana and citrus punch. I'm planning on buying a few new flavors each paycheck. But does anyone know any recipes with the flavors I have? I can sub with LB flavors. I'm just not very good at coming up with my own percentages of flavors. I usually use the recommended "dose" lol. Also, what flavors should I add next? I like, obviously, fruity and sweet flavors. I prefer ones that are potent, like ripe banana, for example, where a little goes a long way. But I think I'd prefer quality over quantity. If it tastes fantastic, I guess I can deal with having to use 10-15%. TIA! I know I'll think of something else as soon as I post this lol

Make small batches of 10 ml of a single flavor only, starting at small percentages, without nicotine base, so you don't waste it. Try it right away, after a week, and after three weeks of steeping. I haven't had much success using TFA flavors, due to the inconsistency in the strength of the flavors. Some are strong enough to be used at 1-2%, others, you need 8-10%, or even more.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mix with a lot of fruits, I do mostly custards and bakery vapes so I'm not much help with those flavors. What I can suggest is to register, and set up a flavor stash on e-liquid recipes. Once you create a stash on there you can click a box that says what can I make and it will bring up a list of recipes that use the flavors you have.
You're a life saver! I was looking for something like that. Thank you so much for that info!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But I think I'd prefer quality over quantity. If it tastes fantastic, I guess I can deal with having to use 10-15%.

TFA Blueberry Wild is my fav. Blueberry, & Strawberry Ripe is nice.
You should try some of the INW flavors too as they're stronger than TFA/CAP
INW Shisha Strawberry, Cherimoya, Shisha Vanilla, Mango, Peach, & Biscuit, (the fruits only need 2-3% usually).
CAP Sweet Tangerine is a pretty strong one around 5%.
TFA Orange Cream is good stand alone, but you may need to start at 10% min.
TFA Banana Cream is kinda mild stand alone but taste is pretty good, I use 3-5% but I suspect you may need to go higher.

CAP & TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Creams are both great add-ons for fruits.
(I've heard Liquid Barn Ice Cream is good but haven't tried it yet).
TFA Dairy MIlk goes nice with the Ice Creams.
FA Marshmallow for some fluff & sweetness.
FA Meringue for some sweetness.
FA Coconut for a creamy/butter effect.
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream is a good one.
TFA Brown Sugar is nice for sweet/baked effect.
FW Cinnamon Roll is a yummy one.

Dang, I got way too many flavors, lol.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA Blueberry Wild is my fav. Blueberry, & Strawberry Ripe is nice.
You should try some of the INW flavors too as they're stronger than TFA/CAP
INW Shisha Strawberry, Cherimoya, Shisha Vanilla, Mango, Peach, & Biscuit, (the fruits only need 2-3% usually).
CAP Sweet Tangerine is a pretty strong one around 5%.
TFA Orange Cream is good stand alone, but you may need to start at 10% min.
TFA Banana Cream is kinda mild stand alone but taste is pretty good, I use 3-5% but I suspect you may need to go higher.

CAP & TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Creams are both great add-ons for fruits.
(I've heard Liquid Barn Ice Cream is good but haven't tried it yet).
TFA Dairy MIlk goes nice with the Ice Creams.
FA Marshmallow for some fluff & sweetness.
FA Meringue for some sweetness.
FA Coconut for a creamy/butter effect.
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream is a good one.
TFA Brown Sugar is nice for sweet/baked effect.
FW Cinnamon Roll is a yummy one.

Dang, I got way too many flavors, lol.
Wow, thank you so much for that! The vanilla ice cream from liquid barn is good :) one of my faves to use. I think I'll check out INW too. I was wondering which of the 3 were best on flavors. I'm steering away from LA because someone told me their flavors are kind of weak & you need a lot

VU Sponsors