Become a Patron!

Any tank beat tfv8 baby?

pastorwinegardner

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are there any tanks that can beat the tfv8 baby for flavor that can handle 65 to 70 watts my wife knocked my baby over and it's too broken to fix. I have gotten amazing flavor off this but need to replace it. Is there anything that is better that doesn't require high wattage like the cloud beast?

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or the Modfather Inc if you can find one instock....you can put a higher ohm coil in the Modfather and it has fantastic flavor, put a low ohm coil in it and you have Fabulous flavor at 85-120 watts.

pastorwinegardner

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey thanks! I am looking for a purely tank though. I just bought some rda and want a tank for travel and ease of popping in pre made coils.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd get another beast tank than...hard to beat the flavor of those premade coils...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get the full size TFV8 Beast, so your not filling it every 5 minutes.....:D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can it be vaped at 60-75 watts though with the same flavor as the baby? I don't like vaping really high. Have you tried both?

I would imagine using one of the other coils besides the Oct-8 .15 ohm....which is my preference at 80 watts, the coils seem to last forever not taxing um at high watts.

Have tried the other beast coils, but don't remember what wattage I used. I would guess you could use the other coils at 65-70 watts and still have great flavor.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many say you have to use the coils over 100 watts, that is BS, they work fine at lower watts. Just the .15 coils needs higher watts.

pastorwinegardner

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
80 watts might not be too high for me. If your using an aromamizer my guess is your flavor opinion is great. I really appreciate the help!

pastorwinegardner

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's kinda what worries me. I love the t8 coil on the baby. That's my flavor chasing coil of choice. So I'm worried about the flavor on the other lower wattage coils on the v8 .

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my tfv8 fullsize even with the 8 coil at about 80 - 100 watts. the flavor is awesome and clouds are good. its not even as warm as my istic pico with either a mello III tank or super tank mini @ 50 watts. with that said I do like my mello III and super tank mini tanks around 50-70 watts with either .2 or .5 coils . those tanks work great on my istic pico or reuleaux 200s

Last edited:

pastorwinegardner

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just curious have any of you tried the Freemax starre pure? That's one I've been interested in but can't find solid reviews on by notable reviewers

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
80 watts might not be too high for me. If your using an aromamizer my guess is your flavor opinion is great. I really appreciate the help!
I am running my tfv8 v8 .15 coil at around 100 watts I love it there but can easily run iyt at 80 or 130 on my reuleaux 200s

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am running my tfv8 v8 .15 coil at around 100 watts I love it there but can easily run iyt at 80 or 130 on my reuleaux 200s
Indeed...nice cool flavorful vape at 80 watts.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Get the full size TFV8 Beast, so your not filling it every 5 minutes.....:D

Unless your refilling it every 5 minutes because it leaks everywhere. >.< I don't own one but have a few friends that do and about half of them have no leaking problems.

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unless your refilling it every 5 minutes because it leaks everywhere. >.< I don't own one but have a few friends that do and about half of them have no leaking problems.

my full size leaked bad the first time i used it. I saw a video about bending wires which i did not do but in the comments someone recommended screwing the coil to the top first the screwing it all to the base since then it has not leaked at all

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I might try and get a baby beast. I LOVE my Aspire Atlantis evo. I might just pick up the whole Smok Alien kit in a few weeks when they drop to about $40 for the kit lol.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No leaks, they vaporize a lot of jooce at high wattage.

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I might try and get a baby beast. I LOVE my Aspire Atlantis evo. I might just pick up the whole Smok Alien kit in a few weeks when they drop to about $40 for the kit lol.
I am thinking of doing the same thing

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Are there any tanks that can beat the tfv8 baby for flavor that can handle 65 to 70 watts my wife knocked my baby over and it's too broken to fix. I have gotten amazing flavor off this but need to replace it. Is there anything that is better that doesn't require high wattage like the cloud beast?
the freemax starre pure does. I've been suing it for 3 days. I'm making a thread with first impressions today and a review to come in a few weeks. so far I think it beats out the baby beast, clieto, TFV4, and crown 2. I've been using the .25 ohm coil at 50-70 watts and it works great. there is also a ,5ohm coil good for 20-40 watts IIRC but i haven't tried it yet. coils are cheap too. 10 bucks for a 5 pack on fastech. as far as that wattage level goes the best ones are the pure i mentioned, baby beast, clieto, TFV4, and crown 2

pastorwinegardner

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you !!! I have been searching for real reviews and comparisons using this tank vs the baby! I am buying it now!

Wantboost

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So so how's the Atlantis evo compare to the baby beast ??

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
did just the glass break on it? if so you can buy replacement glass for it other wise I would get the big baby beast, same coils as the baby beast just more juice capacity.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did just the glass break on it? if so you can buy replacement glass for it other wise I would get the big baby beast, same coils as the baby beast just more juice capacity.
Also like the fact the Big Baby comes with an RBA base with coils already installed and ready to wick. Prices have gone down too, and if you look around you can find the Big Baby for less than $25.00 online.

VU Sponsors