Become a Patron!

Anyone Doing Their Own Custom DIY Juice Labels?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Decided to have a little fun with it. I saved it as an Avery template.

a9Cza4F.jpg

d1loeBI.jpg
k2JG89v.jpg

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
Looks good... ;)
But which Avery lables are you using ?
I tried a pack of Avery 'all purpose lables' from wally world and they dont stick worth a hoot to my bottles.
I had to end up scotch taping them on.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
These are a generic version I got a while ago. I can't even remember where I bought them from.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
every one of mine is custom: blue painters tape and a fine point sharpie

edit: I might finally look into a label maker now that I have someone interested in buying a little juice from me here and there
yeah mine is customized like that too...except I use beige masking tape....blue clashes with my brown bottles....and it also makes the flavors in my juice really pop.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

edit: I might finally look into a label maker now that I have someone interested in buying a little juice from me here and there
Same here, but my painters tape is light green. My labels have no need to look fancy :D.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My hand written "customization" is similar.

Instead of a cold, commercial looking printed label from a computer printer, I dream of the day I might obtain a bottle with a hand written label by wllmc! With his worldwide fame, such a label could be considered somewhat like a Picasso or daVinci. While I, or course, would never sell such a treasure, someday perhaps it could be sold at auction at Sotheby's for zillions of dollars! :bliss:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't go that far - ZILLIONS?!?!? I can see somewhere in the upper millions (possibly even the lower billion dollar area), but we're talkin' about wllmc here, not someone famous like Alfred E. Neuman.

You are probably correct as to the future market price.

I guess I was just overly influenced by the price I personally would value it at.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I finally have some recipes for myself and a couple others that are where I want them to be and wanting printed labels. Thanks for starting this thread CC.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was actually gonna start a juice company a while back, but there were (are) too many hoops to jump through to make and keep it 100% legit. I didn't want to be one of those bathtub juicemakers. It was called FoggJuice.com - now it just redirects to one of my other websites.

VU Sponsors