Become a Patron!

Anyone else have this dork moment

Vapervader28

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, i now cant help but laugh at myself, i had a really long day yesterday, suprise suprise on a monday, and on my way home i just vaped out, about a 25 min drive. I got home and relized i probably had too much and was starting to have a nic overload. Which ontop of working all day, i just went inside and crashed. Anyone else have one of those moments?

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only did it once. Learned the hard way.
3mg for morning paper/coffee in the morning and long car rides.
12mg for the day and 18mg for when vaping is not politically correct.

Vapervader28

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, i had 24 once when i had those cheap store pens, when i got my atlantis with the aspire stick, it hit me like a fucking truck, thats when i dropped down to 6 then to 3, 3 was perfect with the mods

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never happened to me, but the first thing that popped into my head when I read the subject line was, "Probably". :D :( :eek:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had several of these moments when I first started vaping. I had just found a flavor I couldn't get enough of. Dropped my nic level after that.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was a HEAVY nicotine user before I started vaping, so I guess I still am. Vaping 24mg at 0.7ohms right now. So, it's hard for me to get that headrush that I used to get from the day's first cigarette.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can only imagine what I would get vaping 24, I started out at 18 and that was on evods when I first started. Couldn't imagine subohming that high.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I keep hearing (reading) that. But when I was a tobacco user, I would DEEPLY inhale my full strength 100's and smoke them down to the filter. If I was using dip, I would put a LARGE mass of it in my lip. Usually Copenhagen Wintergreen. My first juice was Hangsen wintergreen @24mg...

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Used to. Too often, in fact.

Now, I do 3mg first thing in the morning with my coffee just to get my ass into the bathroom to wash my face. After that, I'm good. 0mg for the 9-hour workday + commute. It's mostly about the sensation for me at that point - it's just a distraction from the whirl, though it took me a couple of years to get there. If I'm really tired and having a bad day, I may vape 3mg at lunchtime for a little boost, preferably with a monster java - though the monster java does much of the footwork. 3mg when I get home. The first nic buzz since the morning is the best - really helps me change gears. 0mg starting several hours before bed.. ...3mg if I'm drinking and don't have to work the next day. Otherwise, I'm wired for 2 hours before I finally fall asleep.

Crazy considering I used to smoke 2 packs of menthols a day, but if I vaped 3mg all day, I'd actually be kind of fucked up long before the day was over. If I smoked half of one of those now, I'd be sitting the fuck down immediately, for sure. I imagine lots of spinning and lightheadedness would ensue.

Your tolerance to nicotine is diminishing. Control is falling back into your hands. Relish in it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors